Reviews for Jack Frost
barcoded93 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
Jerk-face! You just made me cry.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
You cancelled this?
o_0
Whimpering in the corner right now. It was just building up!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
if you want interesting try a love interest and maybe don't directly copy from the TV series
DaC00kieM0nster chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I LOVE THE DARK NURSE COMMENT.
STRIKING FEAST INTO THE HER OF ALL PATIENTS!
DaC00kieM0nster chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
The dark nurse... I'm laughing sooooooooo much right now.
guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
It's too bad you lost interest in this story. I wish it had an end, but it happens. I enjoyed what you did write and I hope to read more your other stories soon :)
Taylor West chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
I'm I the only one that thinks that if the story is adopted that Black Canary should adopt Cam?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I'm a total fan of Artemis... So, when I search up Artemis stories ordered by favourites in fanfictionn yj, one of you stories is near the top. I absolutley loved it while it lasted! Wish I could have commented while you wrote each chapter. You did amazing with this story, truly. Thanks for the wonderful source of entertainment.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
this story was incredible. im disapointed to see it end and i really hope someone picks this up quick.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
:( and it is such a good story two.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
hipster Robin
inginuyasha chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Sad to hear that you're stopping this story, but it was a good one and I enjoyed reading it. I thought your writing was really well done :) I loved everything. Thank you again for writing this and the best of luck in your other stories.
galvatron chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
that was a good idea of Cameron, make fun of Batman while he's around. Who does that?
The Lord of War chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
you're not dead are you, please update. I really like "redeemed villain" stories.