Reviews for Destiny
Vivid like a Daydream chapter 9 . 11/11
I really love your story about first life Shuusei & Hostuma. You did a great work to create the atmosphere of old Japan in your story's descriptions, it's really well done !
Hope to see the next of your story in the future, but I understand that's a big work that you can't do quickly.
Anyway, hang in there for the next !
I'm just loving how Shusei can no longer deny her attraction to Hotsu anymore, yet she'll repeatedly deny him. She's such a tease (very in character!). I'm also loving the drama build up as well! Can't wait to see what happens next!
elfigh chapter 9 . 10/11
Omg I love the new chapters! Hotsuma and shuusei are finally figuring each other out!ahhh. I need more... pls continue!
giogiu chapter 9 . 9/21
A confrontation with Izanami and the elders seems inevitable now ... I wander if Hotsuma will be involved ... if not... I belive he will involve himself in it so to speack! Looking forward to a real confrontation between Hotsuma and Shusei also! See you soon!
LBx chapter 9 . 9/15
Just discovered your story and love it! You've done a great job building the emotional connection between Hotsuma and Shuusei, and I can't wait to see all the pieces come together.
Fireblaze1807 chapter 9 . 9/9
No, no, no noooo a cliffhanger such a torture... But I can wait for sure ! This chapter is really good. I love how you show Hotsuma's feeling toward his powers, like the manga. But at the same time, in this era his power is respected because the clan search for zweilt but he keep the same fear like in the future for the person he appreciates , he's good as always :D And Shusei, well she seems more confident toward Hotsume and I think it's great ! But of course this shitty cousin needed to interrupt them è_é Just hope it will be fine for Shusei even she seems screw :s (don't be too rough, pleaaase haha) And I hope that if the truth is revealed to Hotsuma, he will not feel betrayed and on contrary he will understand the poor situation that Shusei is and it will reinforce his promise 3
Thanks for the update, hugs !
LachicaAnime136 chapter 9 . 9/8
I really LOVE the plot of the the way you characterize both Hotsuma and Shusei fits perfectly with their original personalities, and through your writting the depth of the feelings that are trasnmited is absolutely insane(i mean it in a positive way)! Ill be waiting anxiously for the next release3
Daime Guiral chapter 9 . 9/7
Okay so I finally finished reading your birthday gift for me. First of all, thank you for the shout out and the gift for me! ;)

Now unto the chapter, I still felt weird that Shuusei is a woman here haha but that's okay. I love this development for Hotsuma and Shuusei! And you're such a tease for not continuing the kiss, huh.

Well well. Isn't love a great thing to happen? Hotsuma discovered his almighty power because of his love for Shuusei. I wonder what happened to Shuusei for her to act like that. She must have a very rough past.

Of course, the b*tch is always there to ruin their moment. Great way to end the chapter, Shuusei is so screwed. Waiting for another development on their story. Keep it up!
yuuumon chapter 9 . 9/6
Hola, he seguido tu historia desde hace un tiempo, es hermosa y me hizo muy feliz saber que subiste otro cap, estoy pensando en hacer un un dibujo mas adelante de la historia, ya que me encanta dibujar a shusei en su vida pasada. Espero que puedas actualizar con mas rapidez _, quiero saber que pasara con esta parejita.
Absalon95 chapter 9 . 9/6
I really really hate that bitch of Izanami
so much that I dont care if she get even a litle burned from Hotsuma protecting Shuusei of that witch!
And the most frustrating thing is that she is already showing her powers and neither she or some notices that she is actualy the partner they are looking for. I really hope that Hotsuma gets suspicios cause of it. Because I'm dying for that damn kiss!
The dreeding part is that Shuusei is going to get hurt because of Izanami. And I'm wishing with all my heart that she doesn't start destancing herself from Hotsu'.
Great chapter
Cant wait to read more!
So damn looking forward for the next chapter
and I hope you are okay now, please take care of yourself.
FidgeyTova chapter 8 . 4/25
It's been so long since I read this story, so I had to start from chapter 1 all over again! I can't wait for the next update, I really want to see how Shusei's power comes to light and how the clan reacts to her partnership with Hotsuma!
Absalon95 chapter 8 . 4/12
please, update soon
I'm dying for more
it has me a bit pissed that she keeps lying to him, but oh well
Love the story
Leiya chapter 8 . 4/6
I'm so sorr I didn't comment on the last chapters, but my interest in uraboku had faded away a bit. Now it's back and I decided to read your amazing fanfic again, I'm still full of feels for it! I stilll love your style.

And I'm a bit scared about the elder's reaction when they find out Shuusei is still in contact with Hotsuma. But since she's the second Zweilt everthing has to be okay at last. And Hotsu will not allow anyone to treat Shuusei too badly .
And the Duras from the previous chapter seemed to have already perceived the fact that they're the Zweilts? I can't wait for the next chapter!

I can only repeat myself: You do a great job with this fanfic and it's worth the waitig for every new chapter!
giogiu chapter 8 . 3/17
Thanks for updating! This is a lovely chapter! I have already read it numbers of times and I love how Hotsuma can undo Shusei and pass through her barriers and lies with just a couple of right words and touches! Also, the fact that once Shusei made up her mind to see Hotsuma again everything seems to "come back to normal" so to say and Hotsuma is just adorable in desiring her as a partner and at the same time wanting her as far from a Duras as possible! It goes without saying it that reading this chapter at night and falling asleep with the though of those two nearly kissing is too sweet! By the way, the comment as "guest" from last chapter was also mine ... I messed up while posting the review! Really curious to see how they will find out about Shusei's powers ... I'll be here waiting for you!
elfigh chapter 8 . 3/9
Wow another great chapter. I'm glad i was able to(hopefully)boost your confidence. anyway... I really do love your story. It is soooo hard to find feminine Shusei stories with these two. keep writing!