Reviews for Alone Together
xxDeadInsidexx chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I'm really glad I found this. I really like the idea of Isaac and Kaitlyn coming together after Hazel's death. Fantastic job!
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
.hate.

because tfios was heartbreaking enough as it is, and this made me want to re-read it.
IndependentOwl chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was certainly not horrible.
SweetShireen chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I just read The Fault in Our Stars. I was just sitting there with my laptop, crying. And my brother's like,"Why are you crying?"

As if there had to be a reason. That book was just so...wow.

I like the idea of Isaac and Kaitlyn together.

This line: "They're gone," Isaac stammered, choking on the very air around him, "both of them. I'm the only one left."

Almost made me tear up again.
rjaporejpogr chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Continue?
lemon-usa-kame-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
How do u giz do this?
I write horroble fics...
My god
I heart ya for the ending
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
:')

I liked this. It was hopeful. I just wish you didn't have to kill of Hazel in the process. (Let it be noted that I've also written this to John Green about Augustus. I still love John, and I still love this fic.)

DFTBA.
MostDefinitelyFlorentine chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow, WOA, that was totally fantamazeballs. I love the Monica encounter and I can so see Kaitlynn and Isaac together. ONLYTHEYOUNGSHIPHARD, and girlie, you done doneit this time.
ExceedinglyPeculiarChick chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
JESUS. ROLLERBLADING. CHRIST.

your writing

i cannot

form sentences

oh my god

the noise i just made was not human

dsdghkjldsf!
WiseGirl7131 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is depressing, and makes me want to cry, and sob into a pillow, and really want to read the Fault in Our Stars.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Even though I completely understand Isaac's anger and heartbreak (and probably a bit of displacement of grief) and don't blame him at all for feeling the way he does, is it weird that I still feel a little bad for Monica during this confrontation too? It's just a crappy situation all around.

I like the idea of Kaitlyn and Isaac becoming friends because of their mutual love for Hazel. This is a good scenario in making that happen.