Reviews for Among us girls
a-devious-engineer chapter 17 . 9/29
Awww.. i really wanted to read an update for this story. Its like an antidepressant and stress reliever to me. Such a short medicine. Thanks for writing this.
a-devious-engineer chapter 14 . 9/29
Wow, i loved that mini midotaka and this line
"Doesn't mean I'll give up on Shin-chan though~ She's worth the world to me!".. i imagined it in tatsukun's voice. Kyaah.. Im confused on shinoxkuroko or seikaxkuroko pairings i think i loved them both..
a-devious-engineer chapter 2 . 9/28
Im shipping shino to kuroko here
a-devious-engineer chapter 1 . 9/28
rhizz17 chapter 17 . 8/18
update please
Vivid Nemesis chapter 8 . 4/23
Is it just me or did you get the Aomine family's names from Danganronpa?
Vivid Nemesis chapter 14 . 4/4
Agh... You're confusing me on where my OTP stands... When I first started reading I was hellbent on shipping Kuroko with Midorima because I'm a sucker for the childhood cliche and favor tsunderes in general, but Kagami is soooo cute... Plus I'm pretty sure your poll is over and you haven't updated in a long time, but please continue because... I don't have the words to describe how much I need you to continue
history chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
I really love this story! I don't know if i pity Kuroko or not... Will you post it on Archive of our own?
deadsori chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
love is the first genderbend GOM harem that i like.I dont want to ruin your so try and i will just go with the flow but my question is how did kagami wins against kise when it took the helping of kuroko to beat the kise in canon?
Churroko chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Awwww this is hilarious, I love it! Please write some more!
CloudMonkey chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
This is my favorite chapter. It is very fun to watch Kiseki interact wit and seduce Kuroko in their own way but seeing Kuroko getting himself a crush was so adorable. I couldn't contain myself! It's very nice to see Kuroko having feelings for someone for a change. I really want to see it again! You know, when Nijimura hugged Kuroko while Kuroko experienced his first heartbreak, my heart did this funny little thing where it would stab itself with a knife again and again. I wish they could meet again because I need more blushing Kuroko!
Anyway, your Midorima is so cute! Reading Kuroko harems, my feelings for Midorima were somewhere in the neutral side. I liked AkaKuro and AoKuro more than anything- and, at times, a touch of fondness for KiKuro. But reading your Midorima fangirl for MidoKuro day and night. Midorima's so adorable! How she's so tsundere and shy just kills me. Her being Kuroko's childhood friend was really great- I can just imagine their childhood. When I first read this, I thought that Midorima was cute but as I read further, I can't get enough of Midorima! And poor Takao. But I don't really care for him in this particular fic unless he's blue-haired and likes milkshakes. Maybe in another fic but not here. Midorima belongs to Kuroko here. Also, Kuroko's surprise kiss killed me. I stopped breathing for a second there and then I was like MOAR. Since Midorima is my favorite character here, I very much like the fact that she was the only to receive a kiss that was initiated by Kuroko. While the others surprised Kuroko with a kiss, it was Kuroko who surprised Midorima with one. My heart soared.
I also love Akashi's bed seduction. I really need more. Three scenes(I think it's 3) are not enough! Author-san, please let Akashi order Kuroko to kiss her again. This time, Kuroko has to respond to the kiss. Or Akashi somehow makes him respond to the kiss. AkaKuro is my OTP but Midorima Shino came along and stole my OTP heart. Now I can't choose. At times I think of Akashi and her demanding personality and how she and Kuroko will be great but then I'll get a picture of a girl Midorima, who is shy and can't express herself right but her childhood friend reads her perfectly. So I can't really choose. I want to add Aomine too but I'm afraid this review is now too long so that will be for next time.
Sorry for the long review. I will wait for your update. Till next time! Oh. I before I forget, I also appreciate you for not referring Kuroko as the 'bluenette'/'pale bluenette'/ and all versions of bluenettes. I mean- referring to him that way is okay but when people overuse it it becomes annoying and tiring to read so I like you very much author-san for not doing it.
Till next time!
Miku Ziwu chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
I can't wait to the next chapter.
I really loved how the GOM look and treat Kuroko
amamiya97 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Please let it be akashi the one pair with kuroko tetsuya
left account chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I've never liked Fem!Universe in KurokoNoBasuke, but then I read this.
I laughed so much- it's absolutely perfect! Update soon!
Lukas Le Stelle chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
*still loading of what just happened*
fully loaded...