Reviews for Rewind
Shadowwing chapter 4 . 12h ago
Love the idea.
Mirage1234 chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Awesome so far! Please do a quick update:the interaction with Sandpaw was really funny. He changed a ittle bit of his script hen he asked to stay outside *couhcoughhintingcrushcouchcouch*. Hopefully you're not the kind of author where you have to wait months for an update. XDXD
Flying Dragonite chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I'm so sad! It looks like you have abandoned this fic and I'm sad... cries a little It was so good I wanna read more wails

sighs

I guess the over-used meme of fanfiction . net is back into play: the best fanfictions are those left unfinished. weeps

Well, even if you never read this review, I really liked this story and I hope that someday you come upon it again and it makes you smile, even if you never continue the story.

Flying Dragonite out
Blazingnyancat chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Please update
Heart 'n' Soul 2 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS A GREAT STORY!
Chihuahuaspirit chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Thistlepath chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Hi! Update soon. :}
dark digidestined chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
and i decided to just say screw it and start reading anyway i love this kind of story also i think he should get together with sandstorm a little sooner soley because hes not nearly as dense about females this time (keyword being nearly she should still be able to confuse him from time)
Nix Whispen chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Less work so impress maybe a slip of the tongue so his secret is revealed
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! More! PLEASE?
pleasingXapparel chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I really like the idea of this! But maybe you could have Firestar-I mean, Firepaw-not continuously impress his clanmates? I think it would make him too much of a Gary-Sue so maybe yu could have him realize he has to act and train pretty much just like he did before, without perfeting everything. But of course, it's entirely up to you :)
MyLittleStarr chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to find this story. It's amazing! When are you gonna update again? I would love to see where this goes!

StarryNight
fernunderblazingstar chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Impress
fernunderblazingstar chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Please write more! Im dying here! I love your story, tis so freaking amazing !
Midnight Kaito chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Impress the cats please Great story probably one of the only ones I've come across!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »