Reviews for Love Love Love Affair
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 14 . 4/13
Noo! I need to know what happens please come back and tell us !more
diddlybops chapter 14 . 1/7
What?! But... What happens? Oh please oh please come back!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Oh my god! You're leaving it like that?! You have to update! Even if it's shorter than this chapter, I need to knooooow. My heart! Great story, hope you update soon!
osnapitzbex chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Wow I was a little skeptical about Reading this at first bit I'm sooooo glad I did! It's really really good! Jesus I think Jade is in the right there... tori should have cancelled her date with Jesse!
ramenlife chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Love this "perfect date" hook, can't wait to see what it's like! :D
ToaVahi210 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
How dramatic. In my Opinion it's Tori's fault, but Jade going back to Beck... Can't wait to see what happens next ch. That Jesse is becoming an Annoyance.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
what the fuck was that, very bad chapter and the way you make them act is just so wrong I'm don't even know why i should keep reading after this.
ScottyBgood chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
People do the dumbest things. Not sure why, but they do. Jade needs to give Tori a chance. She's right to feel betrayed, but going back to beck isn't the right thing to do. Maybe she needs to spend some time alone, let everything work itself out. And Tori, if she forced Jade to give up on Beck, needs to think about the message she's sending. What does she want, and how is she going to get it. I don't know what direction you want to go in, but at the moment, a lot of trust was lost.

We will see the outcome later.

Write when you can, and sometimes writers block is going to happen. Good luck with your school activities.
Kayler27 chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Amazing.
JessicaNarelle chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Awwww that as perfect 3 such an awesome chapter to read _ thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
...That was so beautiful
Lilsky chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Like the story. Had forgot all about it.
sym1121 chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Great story...looking forward to the updates
ToaVahi210 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wow, I completely forgot about this story.
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
wow so jade admits her feelings for tori how cute i wonder how the breaks up and this perfect date will go?
great story i hope to see what happens soon