Reviews for Before I Forget
PerdidoKitsune chapter 12 . 4/6
its really good. how is it that cloud cant manage to see the hidden looks but sephrioth can?
MelissaMoonlight chapter 12 . 1/13
Thanks for writing this wonderful Story! I really loved it! Could you pleeeaaase continue writing it? Please? Your Cloud is a perfect mix of the ACC Cloud and this teenage self of him, he's so adorable. I love what you make of this experienced and always serious fighter.
His realtionship to Sephiroth is so beautifully written! How you show Cloud's admiration for Sephiroth without letting his terror of him simply vanish. I mean, we all know what Sephiroth did to him in the past and would have thought it silly if your Cloud would just shrug it away.
I really like Genesis too, so I am excited to see how you describe him, too. I think Genesis and Sephiroth would make a cool Couple, like fire and ice. But I prefer Sephiroth being with Cloud as I deem their relationship to be more interesting and Fitting.
Please continue this Story!
Black Fox34 chapter 12 . 1/4
I'll be looking forward to reading the rest of The Before I Forget.
Laila Shadowknight chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This Story is wonderful. I just completely red it. I really hope you continue it.
I love how you portray the characters.
Please hit sephiroth on his head and tell him to not fuck things up with our chocobo

SilverAegis chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Really... slash? And jumping right into it? At least put a warning on your fic when you post it. Utterly disgusting.
fanfiction fannatic chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I hope you decide to finish this one day i really enjoy it and look forward to one :)
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
O.M.G. You did NOT just stop there. D: aeiurdhfgakehrdfgkjahdflkg!
sunset in love chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
sigh... cloud simply couldn't catch a break huh...
bookworm4ever81 chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
Please update soon. This story rocks out loud and it would truly be tragic if it was discontinued.
Wasuremono Secrets chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
And finally, Genesis makes his appearence! Yaaaaay:D poor Cloud, he never has it easy *sigh*
good story, can't wait for the next update:)
caroline chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
sephiroth has to be punished. he was cheating on genesis and hiding his relationship from cloud. poor cloud :(
Fanimation Danimation chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
OOOOOHHHH shit just got real! I was beginning to wonder where Genesis was, but here he is, coming into the story with style. I've fallen in love with time-traveling stories and THIS is yet another kickass fanfic I'll be adding to my list. I loved every inch of this story and thought this chapter was just the cutest thing! Everything was going good...then that damn lovable red head comes and messes things up :D

I'll definitely be looking out for your next chappie,

IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I'm ...left speechless. I really like this!
Angelpenguin chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
That was great! I just happened upon this story and was instantly hooked can't wait for the next chapter!
kat1316 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013