Reviews for Riptide's Revenge
Applesnapp chapter 1 . 4/29
My... my heart is now gone not broken just gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014

OH and this was fresky, but weirdly in a way, good,...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
*screams* I think I have been scarred for life.
spirit kone chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I know it's wrong, but I extremely love this story. The Riptide jealous of Annabeth for it wants Percy for itself. So when Annabeth grabbed the sword, it made her kill her own husband then it kills her. It hissing 'if I can't have him, then no ne can.' made me realize of why this sword had force Annabeth to kill then kill her itself: Jealously and hatred for her. I really love this story, I really do. Even if it was depressing, but some reason I like these kinds of stories. I'm weird, huh?
IAMOUTOFIDEASFORNAMES chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is immensely disturbing and has an extreme level of overly exaggerated brutality. This thing is pretty sick. At least make it clearer and less horrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I don't get it( frowning). I just don't .
Ciel Thanatos Phantomhive chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yeah, but who was the silhouette? Interesting one-shot - good idea for a full story...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh my god, why am I laughing? I think it's because I'm imagining Riptide as a jealous sword.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
pandastyle chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow. Very gruesome, and i just read One Quest. it's actually pretty amazing at the same time, since it makes another prespective of Riptide. If you make more chapters, I won't read it, yet it's actually sort of interesting.
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I think Riptide needs a little time out. He's been a bad sword.
Hunter chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This isn't ugly, but this is depressing. And I just love depressing things as long as they don't involve me. What about the monster she was originally aiming for? I thought usually monsters eat demigods, not just kill demigods... Never mind, this story is talking about Riptide, not that monster.