Reviews for One Secret You Have to Keep
Poemwriter98 chapter 14 . 1/12
I can't believe you ended it there! I absolutely love this story. I'm seriously hoping that you made a sequel!
Poemwriter98 chapter 10 . 1/12
Awwww! That whole Elise and Nina giggling about Fabian scene was ADORABLE. I love this!
Poemwriter98 chapter 9 . 1/12
That last bit about Fabian crying and being frustrated and having to go see Nina was adorable, and a little sad.
StayingStrong-25 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Omg amazing story! Pls write a sequel pls
shut up and kiss her chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
i just found this and really liked it thank you for posting an i was wondering if you were going to do a sequel because i'm positive a lot of people would appreciate it as well as me! THANK YOU!
Hamster220 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You should write a sequel to this. I loved this story the second it came out and just recently got an account. I absolutely think this is one of the best story's ever written. Please make a sequel!
aleja1 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter! I love how you write Nina and Fabian
aleja1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This prolonged is extremely interesting! I love it! Can't wait to read chapter one!
FabinaR5AusllyRaura chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Aww. They believe at love at first sight. Cute
a fan chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Please write a sequel to this story. it is really good and i want to see what happens to Fabina.
angellyx13 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
OH MY GOSH! Please tell me you did not plan on ending your story like that. It's so good and you just leave it on that cliffhanger? Please write a sequel, I need to read it. Preferably soon. I was so looking forward to reading about Nina meeting Amber.
Staying Strong13 chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Hey pretty please reply I really like this story and you're an amazing riter and you cracked me up when you said "they um did it umm you can google it." lol
itsmereviewing chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Waiting on the world to change...Lego house...we shall overcome...all on youtube
vibrantblueeyes chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Ahhh, how could you end it like that?! But way cute story! Cannot wait for the next installments!
Naza-Pazz chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Aw :( poor of them :'( anyways I loved the history, this is oe of the best stories I've read