Reviews for Gokusen:3D REUNITED!
kawaiiakita chapter 11 . 9/25
I really find this chapter intereting and fun...
Jhemani chapter 2 . 4/21
i love the both drama n manga. though im a bit disappointed that the drama, shinkumi ended their tandem at the first season. i hope that they could make a season 4 which they show that all 3D from all season wouhld reunited and also shinkumi love team would ended up to each other.
Angelcataanna chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
if you read the manga Gokusen she end up with shinn 3 the drama was okay but i love the manga soo much
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I just have to say after reading this page that you can read the manga! It's finished! :) although I love the jdramas, I adore the manga so much more! Okay, going to read your story now!

Ja matane,
Haruka
kurapika chapter 27 . 3/18/2016
don't say that u r not gud in writing fanfic coz ur work is my favorite..nice ending .shinkumi 4 ever
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
don't say that u r not good in writing fanfic bcoz ur work is my u i'm disappointed also in movie.i like ur version . 4 ever
TokusatsuLuv chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Is this fanfic based from the drama or anime?

They really are sweet kids;
Darkangel665 chapter 27 . 8/18/2015
It's been two years since you updated I really hope for a chapter to wrap your awesome story up!
Me chapter 27 . 7/21/2015
you are A GENIUS!
Arianne chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
hahaha Hello! I guess I'm kinda late to put some comment here..since its 2015 already!

yieee! (/) You know I watched this series/movie (gokusen) again again but still ended up being disappointed because shin didn't show up for the last time. I heard this is because of 'not-so-good' relationship between them after their break up. But you know after reading this fiction...I feel contented somehow. You know I really ship SHINKUMI :)

Well anyways thank you for posting this, I'll continue reading it! since I find this interesting! I Love it! and I love them!
Anjie chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
Arigatou :) thank you for writing this. it really makes me happy...
nikichan chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
I am in the middle of reading this story and it's good so far, but some of the spelling and grammer mistakes keeps me from enjoying the story. The mistakes messes with the flow of the story a little. Making the story sometimes confusing. I overlook them and keep reading, but seriously you really need to revise this story with a proofreader to make this story even better without so many mistakes. This story is too good to leave it like this. This was completed on my birthday. Thank you. But for my birthday present. Make this story the best it can be. If you are going to do something. Do it right. I wish luck with any of the stories you will ever write. Bye!
Eulae chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
It was a good read, except for in the beginning, I can sense some OCs.. And.. Shallow at some points.. Nevertheless, it was still good.. Thanks!
bhealette chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
I loved this! I'm an avid fan of shinkumi ever since i watched the first season , thank you very much for sharing your wonderful,exciting,extra-ordinary fan fiction like this. It made my day, somehow it eased the pain of Matsujun's absence in the movie. :( God bless You!
pandora vanity chapter 26 . 7/21/2013