Reviews for The Future Must Be Met
Babelvr54 chapter 2 . 6/9
This is a beautiful story, I wish you would continue on with it.
nsfanficnewbie chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Lovely dialogue. Really true to the characters in the miniseries and of the time period. Please know you would have an avid reader if you choose to continue.
lovinglife111 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Really lovely start, I hope you continue to share!
Syrne chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Very good beginning, will it go further?
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This is a cute continuation. Hope you update it soon.
Audrey C chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Lovely story. I do hope you will continue it.
4leafclover0120 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Very promising story.
LotsOfLaundry chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Well done! You have all their characters down perfectly! Margaret has had to be very humble in this chapter but, I love how she stood up to John. Both of these characters are very proud and stubborn and they will knock heads from time to time - I hope you continue in that vein. Very nicely done and I am looking forward to your next chapter! L.
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful to see an update!
kandern chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Oh, I love this - their tender words to each other after the confrontation was precious. Please keep up this great story!
mochahap chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wonderful - I look forward to "more". L.
Hazeljo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Fabulous! I love your story so far. Looking forward to your next posting, I hope it's soon!
jan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great start to your story and I am looking forward to the rest.
kandern chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, how I love more N&S fanfic as I agree with you, there's not enough! I really like your beginning - the conversation between the two of them is meaningful and I like how forthright Margaret is. I look forward to reading what happens next - especially how the two of them get to know each other better and handle all the trials that come there way. Great start to a wonderful story! Thanks!