Reviews for The Future Must Be Met
Syrne chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Very good beginning, will it go further?
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This is a cute continuation. Hope you update it soon.
Audrey C chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Lovely story. I do hope you will continue it.
4leafclover0120 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Very promising story.
LotsOfLaundry chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Well done! You have all their characters down perfectly! Margaret has had to be very humble in this chapter but, I love how she stood up to John. Both of these characters are very proud and stubborn and they will knock heads from time to time - I hope you continue in that vein. Very nicely done and I am looking forward to your next chapter! L.
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful to see an update!
kandern chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Oh, I love this - their tender words to each other after the confrontation was precious. Please keep up this great story!
mochahap chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter!
LotsOfLaundry chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wonderful - I look forward to "more". L.
Hazeljo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Fabulous! I love your story so far. Looking forward to your next posting, I hope it's soon!
jan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great start to your story and I am looking forward to the rest.
kandern chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, how I love more N&S fanfic as I agree with you, there's not enough! I really like your beginning - the conversation between the two of them is meaningful and I like how forthright Margaret is. I look forward to reading what happens next - especially how the two of them get to know each other better and handle all the trials that come there way. Great start to a wonderful story! Thanks!
CheerfulB chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh I love this! Very well-written, and so sweet. Please continue! :)
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Yeah. Thanks for fixing the posting issue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Loved it! I've always wondered what happened on the train ride back to Milton. Looking forward to this story