Reviews for Midnight Blue
Healer chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
I must say this was an exceptional fic. Thanks for it.
Ai-Chan chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
That was very cute and goof for your first fic )
Rouyakan chapter 16 . 8/14/2008
This was so good! I halfway expected a lemon to pop up halfway through the story, but even though you didn't put one in, you still had me with butterflies of happiness in my stomach for the clumsy couple. :] Very well written, very in-character, and very moving. I hope to see more great stories from you.
encyser chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
Loved it!
rockfreak2003 chapter 16 . 6/23/2005
i love this fanfic!is the best!
Rivkagh chapter 16 . 5/1/2005
IEE! Amazing. I absolutely LOVED this story. It is the absolute best Lina/Gourry I have read since I can remember, a lovely breath of fresh air. Thank you, and hope you find time to conjure another masterpiece.
Filing Sloth chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
. . .

FIVE paragraphs? *snicker* You've come a long way, huh?

But, they were five very good paragraphs! I like this Gourry. He has an innocence and basic simplicity that's less apparent in FG. Very nice! I also notice a bit more humor in this story, mostly due to his observations. And you said you didn't write humor . . .

Keep up the good work! Oh, and I do hope that the sequel will be done by the time I finish this one. Just a teensy request. *grins*
Filing Sloth chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Hey! Just thought I'd get a head start on our deal. At this rate, I'll be done before you!

In any case, I can see why you think this isn't as well done as FG. You have come a long way as far as your writing goes. Which isn't to say that it's at all bad. The premise is very interesting and it's still better written than 99% of the stuff out there!

Having not read any more of the story, I'm going to be guessing all along. Hmm, I don't have a guess yet. I can't think of anything he left behind, except for the shattered bits of his armor, but that hardly seems worth going back for . . .

Hurry up and write the next chapter! Er, hurry up and remind me to read the next chapter!
MirokulovesSango chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I LLIKE HOW THE STROY WAS WRITTEN AND WILL THERE BE A SEQUAL?
Kaimei chapter 16 . 9/15/2003
Such a great story this is! I wuff al your works! Flam Gush, Promise, Absolute Beginner, Eye, mine! They're al great! Continue to write! This couple is my most absolute fav, and you do them so well! : claps, glomps, and giggles insanely. : Don't stop!

Kaimei

Since my computer is down right now, I forgot my sig, so sorry. ;-;!
linagabriev chapter 16 . 8/21/2003
I really loved this story! This is definetley one of the better L/G fics I have read. This was very well thought out. I really liked that Gourry felt a pull of some sort that he needed to go to Sairaag and how you gradually made them remember the events in NEXT. Great Job on the story _
Ahria chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
I think that this is definatly my favorite story. I like the way Gourry acts in this story because I am a firm believer that he is only stupid when it suits him. Wow I really love your work!

Keep wrighting!

-Ahria
BendyStraw chapter 16 . 7/24/2003
Aw! Your story was absoulutly adorable. :D The whole thing, especially the ending, was superb! You rule! Hehe. :P I can hardly wait to read some of your other works. Keep it up, you're writing-style is completely amazing.
Scrambler chapter 16 . 7/4/2003
Great (and kawaii) story. You really do a great job of writing the characters. At no point did anyone seem OOC; the characterizatons are great. One of the best L/G fics out there.
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 16 . 6/19/2003
Nice story! I can tell your the romantic-fool type of person!