Reviews for Broken Ties
Ant-Carrying-A-Rubber-Tree chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! I'm glad that you show Lavender's motives. Most people would just paint her as the bad guy, but you give her more depth than that. Nice work! :)

Ant
serenityskywalker chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
ok that is awesome i like how wyatt kinda seems jealous but seriously they should respect her wishes i hope whoever DG was talking to was her ex boyfriend or old love so then she can be happy with him instead of wyatt plus let her go off on them when she sees them and walks away from them even if they drag her back DG can run off just please update this story i like it
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Have I mentioned how much I adore the take-charge Jeb? And Az and Glitch in the flirty stage is awesome. :D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Just sidestep Lavender, I approve totally. I understand Lavender's emotional response, but she really needs some therapy if they manage to bring DG back.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Do not force a showdown with Az, do not force a showdown with Az, Lavender, it won't end well.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Poor Jeb, looks like he got elected leader by the sheer fact of not being a basketcase because DG disappeared.

And I repeat: gods help the Other Side.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Yeah, the gang's fixing to be all together again! :D And then go to the Other Side. Gods help the Other Side.
Kidda chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I am so loving this... please don't stop!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Yes, for more Az-centric works, especially Az not broken down so badly as she understandably would be, but this Az with her big-sister panties on. :D

And I'm an unrepentant DG/Cain-shipper, so I'd like to see him join Az's quest if only to apologize for being a lousy correspondent. But it's not a demand.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I just watched Tin Man the other night and was looking for good fic that wasn't shipper oriented. I loved the relationship between the sisters in the mini and can't wait to see where this is going. I like how you have DG being full of guilt, because that seems realistic.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Okay I'm intrigued by Az being the one to follow DG and talk sense into her. Especially since their sister dynamic took such a hit after fifteen annuals of separation.
Sebastian-Flight chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I really like your idea . You said that you want to write it from different points of view right? I would love to read it that way ;) This first chapter was good and I would like to read more . So good job !