Reviews for Fear
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Happy Easter.

I thank you so much for writing this. these simple Points of View made the accuracy of what Jesus did that much more amazing and incredible. and the way you phrased it and wrote it was beautiful. thank you so much for writing this and giving a look at the story that changed everything in this world. thank you.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I like the way you stayed strictly to the Bible in this chapter. it really hits me close to heart because the accuracy of it. beautifully tragic
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
most people tend to forget that not only is Jesus God in flesh and the Son of God, but a human being. this nightmare really hit me close to home, and makes His sacrifice that much more important in my own life. Thank you for writing this.
Jyoti chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Beautifully poetic and just amazing. I truly am at loss of words.
Jyoti chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
This is beautifully written. I absolutely loved it.
Archangel Samuel chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Beautiful, sad, and quite realistic. The parts about fear are especially poignant. Of course he had to have been scared. But he did it anyway.
I loved this!
-Samuel
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Hmm, very interesting. The concept that Jesus would have a nightmare is not an impossible one - after all, he was human (and God at the same time, a mystery I as a mere mortal still do not get and will not until eternity comes) and all humans have nightmares. And the idea that he knew what was to come is definitely a true one, because, well, he did.
I am always careful when reading Bible "fanfics" because there are untrue things out there and the doctrine is oftentimes screwed, but I think you did a pretty good job on this one. And the writing was amazing, too. So overall, great. I liked it. :)
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Just lovely. I've only recently begun writing Bible fiction, and I find this to be beautiful. The poor Son.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is awesome!
Precognitive Deathboy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
The bible does say that Jesus: Father, if you, let this cup pass from me. Not from my will but yours. He was scared. But he still had to God's will. And even though I would say Bibicle Fanfics are somewhat blashemish, I'll go ahead and follow this one. You've shown everyone that even Jesus got scared. I say we need to be like him and face our fears to live in the will of God.
SweetSaphira chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Interesting... keep it up!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Amazing job! And why did you think you could never write fanfiction again? Anyway, I thought this was really good and you wrote for Jesus well.