Reviews for Scare Me Up Just a Little Bit
riehemanns chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
you are a grate riter, i rilly love the way you can git inside the caricters hed, i absulutly ador this copul and wish there were more stories like this about them, can you recomend uther fan ficks about them? or you culd right more yourself, maby about them when there a bit older? love the date night story by the way, so sweet!
logan chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Okay, I finished. I really cannot stress enough how wonderful the Halloween arc was. Christmas was sweet, but I absolutely loved Halloween and I sincerely hope you keep writing these. I personally would like to see what you would do with these characters in the future like uncle Norman and aunt Agatha dealing with Courtney's kid who i would imagine is a seer too (just to further flummox their grandpa). Heck, I think in your hands I would like reading a story where Norman is an old man and is finally ready to "meet the lord above" with Aggie.

eh, Sorry to gush, but I've really enjoyed this story. Thank you for it.
Logan
logan chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I read this snipit initially on a different site which didn't have the capacity for reviews. glad I found it here too so that i can actually comment.

I realize that this chapter's purpose is to make a statement about the incest angle of the pairing. -Which is absolutely stupid by the way, in 300 years a lot of families are a lot less tenuously connected than Norman and Aggie and no one gripes- But, you've actually made a stronger message here than just the initial purpose. It's a little strange to see a Paranorman story make a statement about bigotry by having a gay man be bigoted. It's clever.

In terms of writing, this chapter is the weakest i have read so far. The two before it were musings and as such are treated differently from the first. Your issue here is that you were trying to make your case so hard that the progression didn't feel organic. I would have bit the bullet and given the chapter more length, so you could bring in your facts more gradually and cushion them with Norman going around confused and with a broken heart. the aftermath of him breaking up with the girl he loves when he really doesn't want to could give you the substance you need to soften the case building element of the chapter. That said, I do have to give you props for having an OC (the teacher) who was handled with a light enough touch to feel like he belongs in the world.

On a broader note, I'm working my way through this collection and am enjoying it very much, the pairing really is not well represented on this site and it's nice seeing someone with a capable hand, working on it. I hope you keep with this for a while because I'm a very "picky" reader and it's nice seeing someone do as well as you are with it, especially on such a neglected movie. You're pretty solid in all the main areas with plot, grammar, tone and character voice (Your Neil gives me a bit of trouble, but since your take on him is built on actual traits of his character and he has had a few years for his personality to snowball, I can't complain).

I enjoy your work very much and you are doing a solid job representing both a pairing and a franchise.

Later,
Logan
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
This is beautiful. I really hope you continue with this, adding other holidays or even just fun, cute little things. (and maybe if you don't want to you could just give us a little proposal/wedding/her somehow having a baby)?
-Wizbef
Dracorex16 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
I love this story man its really emotional and sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter hope you make another soon.
5th Dimension chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Excellent. You should write more.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Add MORE! Loved it! More More More!
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I LOVE THE WHITE STRIPES!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
we have no proof that they are related, and i dont think they are. mabye all ghost whisperers look similer, i mean norman doesnt look like anyone in his family. it could webe all ghost whisperers originated from one, so they might be related. but then it would be like theyre cousins 1000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000 removed. so they can be not related at all.
Dragonjek chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
This is amazing, romantic, and absolutely adorable. I'm so glad I decided to go looking through the ParaNorman fics-this is the best one here.

Congratulations on getting so many reviews in a fandom as tiny as ParaNorman-they usually barely get any attention. That's a great accomplishment, and you should be proud.
Patchlamb chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
You've a lovely style! I believe the first chapter/story was my favorite. To be honest with myself, some of this is a little too overwhelming. The constant blushing and giggling and dramatic dialog. It's romance with no relief. There was one scene I thought was really good, when Agatha found out their could be good witches too. A nice- very very short- break from all the goopy mush of "i luv u so much."

I suppose what I mean to say is while I find all this highly enjoyable and amazing enough to look forward to reading, the romance in it is so thick it's hard to feel much other than a sickly sweet feeling in my stomach. Like I want to keep reading but don't. I'd love to see more playfulness. Reading this reminds me too much of the teenagers I see at school who think they're edgy and in love, making out behind the vending machines during regular school hours. You know?

So, my suggestion, is give them a little more omph. I understand the sort of sad predicament they're in, but it's no fun to feel like you're reading the same thing over and over again. Give them something more than "oh aggie you are a ghost and no matter what i love you 5ever" all day everyday. It's cute and fun to read every once in a while, but when darn near every chapter feels that way, it becomes hard to read more than a single chapter at a time!

Keep up the good work! C:
aweseme chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Add ON ADD ON ADD ON!
aweseme chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
love this story you should add on
aweseme chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I hope that you will make more in the future thanks for the story
iwouldntbesosure chapter 10 . 12/30/2012