Reviews for Welcome Home! My Mini AutoBiography
grandvizier527 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I'm at a loss for words. As I said in a PM, I've never come close to having ANYTHING traumatic in my life. Reading all this, it just seems like it can't be real. And yet I know it is because no one would dare make up a story a like this.

Your faith enduring-despite all of the horrible things that happened to you-is amazing. And somehow, I used to think MY life was bad (it isn't, as I now realize). I'll admit I didn't enjoy reading this-I can't exactly "enjoy" it due to its content-but it's really given me a new perspective on my own life and really taught me that I really have no reason to be hopeless because I have God on my side.

I know neither of us know each other very well or anything, but if you're ever around here and need prayer or support or encouragement or whatever, just PM me.
memmek10k chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
this is really hard to read but I enjoy it :) and can you pray for me about two things
1) my seizures are acting up and I had to skip college today
2) can you pray that God helps me with raising some money by selling some of my things.

and let me know if I can pray for you and I like I said I enjoy read this it gives me hope :) so thank you
memmek10k chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
wow I read all the chapters so far and you've been through a lot. and this story has given me hope so thank you :) can't wait to read more
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi, I'm sure your autobiography is great, but this site is for fanfiction. Please move it to fictionpress, please and thank you.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is an eye opener to me. I thought that I went through a lot, but this is beyond what I can imagine. I'm glad that the Lord helped you throughout all of this.