Reviews for POAT
imjustlikehumphery chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Just favoriting ur story.
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
This story is a little to much talking you need more diolog in between
Troy Groomes chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
sequel sounds great
chiefdaniel117 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
too much talking. Try putting more details in between dialouge.
black fox chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
do a sequel your doing great
imjustlikehumphery chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter skystorm, keep it up! So Blake is Humphery's father? Cool at least he know has a parent now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Lonely Blitz chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
IMPROVE YOUR FRICKEN GRAMMAR!

Anyways good story but please follow the advice
Someone who isn't important chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
The Lonely Blitz chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Nice plot but please improve grammar, your grammar is horrible
imjustlikehumphery chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter and story so far skystorm, keep it up! Wow I didn't expect that Humphery would possibly be tested on if his mom didn't get him out of there when he was young. I'm glad that Humphery was able to be reunited with Kate and Jack, his son. It's good that other packs are gonna help fight the POAT wolves plus some wolves that were part of POAT that didn't get tested on wants to join the fight against them which is good for Kate and Humphery. Also Lilly could possibly like Garth, who is from the eastern pack but was part of POAT. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that they beat POAT.
jhilton0907 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great idea, I noticed a few errors and looks a little rushed, but that's ok, every story has their errors... but otherwise, great story and keep up the good work.
skystorm 300 chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
hey everybody glad you all like it so far and im not a dude im a girl
Someone who isn't important chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Hmm... interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
dude no offense but you need a beta ask nfs lover whos his is there perfect like grammar nazis
Someone who isn't important chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO! Poor Humphrey, but really poor Winston... *Last post and Chorus starts playing. Seven soldiers fire their rifles into the air.* I can't wait for the next chapter!