Reviews for Tale of Two Kings
Shimmy Tsu chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Yay another chapter :'D

Well, nothing for understand you c: and like you, I also felt bad for believing in being the only one to have a problem called "sister" xDD

Oh and hey, Hakuna Matata, your chapters are great, especially the history. I've read several fics dealing Kopa and Scar problems and blah blah blah (well, that speaks your fic xD). I speak Spanish, which means I translate paragraphs with Google translator. But there are times when the chapters are too long and they start to get bored, but what helps is that the context of the story. If you start to lose my interest stopped translating and goodbye fic.

But yours has the perfect amount of words (say, as about 1,000? ;) Which is good), and narrraciĆ³n is good, and the story also. In short, get on with your work, because it fascinated me :D

Psychological Hug :'D
TigerFlower08 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Love this story so far, it is very creative
T5Tango chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Don't even say that you didn't do a good job, this was amazing!
Thanks for revealing the lion's in the prophecies, it was neat to see where they all fit in at.
Concerning Taka, it was a very powerful moment when you had him turn from concern for his father, and to lashing out at his family. Then when he killed Hondari, that was so sad, but what an amazingly horrifying moment, and when he refused to allow himself to be called Taka.
Thought you represented Sarafina well, I felt terrible for her, and I can't imagine what her terrible fate will be.
You kept Mufasa complety in character, showing how he really, truly loves his brother. Also, I like how you explained why Scar always seemed so seperated from the other Pridelanders.
Aww, I love how you revealed Rafiki as the shaman of friendship. About him being friends to all lions, what a beautiful line.
I'm sensing some strong foreshadowing here, and I think I know who the shaman of friendship may be.
This chapter blew me away, I really hope you update soon!
Shimmy Tsu chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Well, at least now we know why he turned Scar, ehhmm ... Scar ...

Hopefully soon continue with the story of Kopa c: I liked the fic ;)

And you know, I understand, my younger sister also bothers me with this fanfiction, knows I have an account, I read and write fics ._.

Greetings :D
T5Tango chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
This was a great chapter. Poor Taka, so many bad things happening to him. My favorite part was the prophecies. Will the lions that fit into them be revealed?
T5Tango chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I like how you didn't make Ahadi seem completley terrible. You kept the cubs really in character. Great chapter!
T5Tango chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh my goodness, this was amazing! And to think I almost didn't click on this story. Alright, I know you said that this chapter wasn't that good...uh-uh, it was amazing! First of all, I like to compliment your style. Not only are your sentences vivid and fluid, but you immediatley plunge the reader into the story. Secondly, I can see that even in the prologue you have set the plot into motion through foreshadowing which really grabbed my attention. Thirdly, I'd like to commend your fabulous work with the original characters. You throw us into the dynamics of Kiara and Kovu's relationship, and you expand both of their personalities in a believable way. You make Simba even more loveable and wise here. One of the best stories I've read and I can't wait to read more!
Queen Simba94 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
So that's how rafiki got his staff. Please update soon
Queen Simba94 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Wow! Mufasa had a bad feeling about the gorge when he was young not knowing he was going to die there as a adult at the paws of his beloved brother. I loved it.
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Ha I love it... Plus I find it ironic that I was watching 'The Lion King' earlier just before reading this. Keep up the good work
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10