Reviews for Tale of Two Kings
Shembre chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Lots of stuff going on in this chapter, particularly with that Jua, and his mom's jerk/inappropriate guard parents! I was previously thinking that Hasani was the thing that was bothering Rafiki, but I'm still not sure- now I'm thinking supernatural forces, or else Zira's return. We'll have to see. Good chapter!
Shembre chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Lots of bonding in this chapter! It's nice to finally see Tamina and Timon together, as well as Kopa and Vitani. :)
Shembre chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait to see the missing meerkat mystery unfold and to see Uncle Max do something cool. Kopa's part was a bit sad, but it was interesting how he came to the idea that perhaps Simba is some crazy king who is responsible for his scars. It was also nice to see Kovu get his little pep talk. As for the rating, I'd stick with T, mostly due to characters like Imani and if Hasani turns out to be crazy. :/
Shembre chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Hopefully Kovu doesn't know what he's talking about with his little premonition. It'll be interesting to see how everything plays out. :)
Wiechcheu1925 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
I'm sorry, I do understand what Scar went through, but he doesn't seem like the kind of person to suddenly show regret for what he did. I'm more inclined to think that all he went through instead hardened his heart so much that he couldn't even feel sorrow, much less remorse. I'm not sure he even felt any emotions that seemed to be near joy or sorrow.
Wiechcheu1925 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
It is from my experience that I think that Simba might not have been the best name to give Kopa since he has amnesia. It might have been better to make up a name for Kopa or use an existing name in the known Lion King universe that no characters so far possess. When he meets up with Simba, as you said, it might confusing.
Wiechcheu1925 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
As much as Scar embraced his darkness, I still feel that it was Hondari who planted the seed of darkness inside of him. He told everyone that Scar would be evil, and didn't even give Scar a chance to prove him wrong and that there was good in him. That somewhat makes me feel that Hondari's murder was somewhat justified. And Mufasa could have gone against tradition and kept his promise to Scar and that he broke that promise just because his father said no makes me angry at him.
Desray95 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Aww, poor Taka. :( I can't imagine how he feels right about now.
Desray95 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
That last bit about the gorge...OH THE IRONY!

If that was intentional, good job!

Poor Taka. :(
Desray95 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awww, moments like these is why Kiara/Kovu is my favorite TLK pairing! :) Nice to see they actually have their cons, unlike certain stories which just portray them to be all mushy and soo in love. Like, you guys fell in love in like less than a week, that's a bit unrealistic. xD

I can't wait to read more! :D
Littletiger chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
So do you like my opinion in last review? It's cool, right? But if you have some better dreamjob or don't like that idea, it's fine. Anyway, HAKUNA MATATA and Merry Christmas! Wish you have a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Shembre chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
It was funny knowing that Kopa is who he is, and then all the other characters are starting to figure everything out. It was also nice to see some backstory for Vitani and her father.
Shembre chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
"He wasn't even alive when she was born so what connection did she have with him? None, and yet she received scorn from so many." Hmmm... that sounds familiar... but at least in Vitani's case, she was open to friendship and actually believed her friends.

And now we know that you survived the hurricane! :)
Shembre chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Another sweet chapter. And I see whatchu did thar with Vitani and "Simba" pretty much heading right towards each other. ;)
Shembre chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I really liked the scene with them looking up at the stars, it was so adorable! Tamina alone is a very interesting OC, her character isn't flat at all. :)

Short response is short. :B