Reviews for Tale of Two Kings
VitaniLover4ever chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
I realy realy want Sierra to a gr8 chap though.
Littletiger chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Hi. I like this chap. Well, I don't know what to say. I spent 1 hours thinking to write this review. So I'll say the old thing I said. I'll print this chapter for my friends to read. Oh, I think they will want Sierra to live safely like me too. And back to my opinion, like I said, please don't make any lion or lioness die if you can't (I don't force you to do this but I'm a kind of heartthrob so I'll very sad if someone die). That's all for now. HAKUNA MATATA! We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
AklFin2 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Please update.
Littletiger chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
Hello. I have just read your gift for the third-time. Thank you for that again. The Christmas is coming very soon. So how is your family? Did you get something good at school? And do you planning on finishing this story before Christmas? Well, I think that's enough for me now. HAKUNA MATATA! Did you prepare for the Christmas? I just want to know about Chistmas some more.
Littletiger chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Hello. Thank you so much for your gift. I very love it, because finally Kopa is back. And I also hope to see what happen to Vitani in next chap too. About the accident, I was thinking about the exam when I was going to school by bike, so I was hit by a car. Don't worry about me, I feel better now. Anyway, HAKUNA MATATA! Oh, and I will print this chap for my friends too. Bye and wish you have a happy Christmas.
TheDreamer chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Oh, wow! That was so amazing! My admiration for Kovu grows bigger and bigger with every chapter! You've certainly accomplished in making your readers excited and wanting more! Happy Christmas to you and waiting for the next chapter!
littletiger chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Hi. OMG. I have an accident last night, and I broke my left hand. I must go to the hospital all day. In a few minutes, it's very hurt, but now it's less. So, if you can, please make me happier by up chap 19 as soon as possible. I don't force you to do that. If you don't want to do that, it's fine. Anyway, HAKUNA MATATA! oh I have printed your last chapter for my friends, they feel quite disappointed about Hasani.
AklFin2 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever floats your boat! Great chapter! Update soon!
blacklion chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
hello. I have read chap 18. It's good. And it make me realize something. in my opinion, I think the voice talked to Jua outside the cave was Hasani. If that's right, please say "yes". Hope to watch uor next chap and have a nice day.
lew leon chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Good, very moving scene. I was nervous what will happen during the whole chapter. I'm glad that Kopa understood that he's a part of his family, but poor Vitani. Hasani probably got her... I hope that she'll be alive. And lol, "I demand to see a lawyer!' I yelled like that to my parents when I was small. I laughed my ass off, really :D
lew leon chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
I didn't expect Hasani to be the villain. Nice idea :)
Littletiger chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Hi. Ummm. What I have to say? I like this chap, it's make me feel very scare when Kopa hit 'Tani, and it makes me want to read next chapter as soon as possible. Oh. I have some questions, if Hasani is bad, so why he wanted to be a shaman? And why Rafiki heard Max's voice from Hasani and Kopa although he was kill by Jua(Thimba)? I hope you'll explain these for me. Now the most important thing: HAKUNA MATATA!
Queen Simba94 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Oh no, vitani please update soon
Loco Elote chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Loved it! First series that I've gotten excited for in a long time.
TomMaier chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
I love the approach of this story. It's great
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »