Reviews for Darkness Never Fades
Yazzy x chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Amazing chapter need to see what happens next, please update!
Yazzy x chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
The governor messing things up all the time! Geez! Can't the stupid man just leave people alone! Amazing keep going please!
Yazzy x chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Omg! What the hell happened! Gunshot or walker I hope it's a gunshot - as werid as it sounds - because at lest they have a chance of fixing it then
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Amazing love it and loved stolen into the night too
itsi3 chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Hope you update soon :)
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I'm so happy you have another chapter up! This made my day :-)
LopezG chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
The governor sure sounds like a nasty piece of work. It seems like Elizabeth is holding back more information. Hopefully the other won't stay trapped for too long. On a good note, it seems like Daryl is starting to care more for baby rose. Hopefully the others will bring back formula for her. Since carol is in no condition to nurse.
carylshipper4life chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Lover it :) Great job again :)
Emberka-2012 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Execute
She seemed to be speaking of the destruction of rats. She can not think that she had been given the order to destroy men, women and children? Just because they have something that does not have governor.
I absolutely do not like Elizabeth.
And why one woman was sent for such thing as killing? The governor lack killers?
LopezG chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Oh that bitch! Daryl should kick her ass. I hope Carol and the children will recover and be alright. Are they going to kill Elizabeth once they get the information they need? What will they do about the governor? Please update immediately.
ktikat13 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I hope Carol will be ok, can't wait for the next chapter
LopezG chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Sounds like it happened so fast that Carol never knew what hit her. At least the injury was not near the abdominal region. Then she'd really be screwed up. Hopefully they have supplies and medicine to help her and her babies. Poor rose, don't let her lose another mommy. Daryl is going to be so pissed when he sees what happened.
Emberka-2012 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Why, why, Carol went outside? She now has to think not only about themselves, but also about the children. I hope the twins will be OK.
Who is this Elizabeth? Who gave her orders to kill the survivors? Why she shot at Carol? She did not see that Carol is pregnant?
carylshipper4life chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Great job! Loving it all the way :)
carylshipper4life chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Omg, I can't wait for the 3rd chapter lol why you making us have a clifhanger? lol loved it!