Reviews for On They and Us
superlc529 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Hey. Having it ending "more Castle" than DW is fine with me... DoctorxRiver and AmyxRory are allowed to have "Always" as their word too. ;) I absolutely LOVED this. We don't get nearly enough Rory and River stories as daddy/daughter. This was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I never really thought about it, but you're right, Rory did see what it was like to have the love of his life just fluff him off, not knowing who he is, and River will/did too.

I really really loved it and you summed up the DoctorxRiver ship in one sentence: "They have a timeless love story, but one so utterly tragic." Soooooo true. God, I love them. And AmyxRory. The whole family, who am I kidding, I love them all. I don't know if I can say how much I loved this one-shot enough times. I really did. Excellent work. I'm glad I found it. DoctorxRiver and AmyxRory Forever! :)
Kerjen chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'll cry with you. C'mere (SQUISH you)

It's beautiful; no one understands this part of River better than Rory because she gets it from him - that ability to love and sacrifice for it - plus all the parallels in their lives. It also has this added poignancy that she's going to the Library and they don't know what it means, but we do.

This helps my pain over Amy saying in the Daleks that she can't give Rory children; she doesn't say I can't have any MORE children. They cut out Melody in their lives - and while I understand why she said it - it's an unbelievable pain for River.
luv0817 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Man-oh-man did that leave me in tears and heartbroken! So sad, but lovely writing.
Rozablood chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, I absolutely love you. Not only did you make a heartbreakingly amazing story that I will love forever, but you even put that little bit of Castle in it, and for that I thank you. I can never find anybody in my area that watches the show, so it's nice to know there are some people out there who do.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'll pretty much take anything with River and Rory. Those two are just so adorable together, I don't even know why! I felt really sad reading this, but I guess I can't do anything either.

Very sweet;)