Reviews for Wishing Upon A Shooting Star
Marianka chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Attention is what they want. Ignore anyone trying to flame you. By ignore I mean don't reply to them at all. No matter whether you keep or get rid of the flame they sent you, don't respond to them. The personal insults aren't worth replying to.

So bad is it not.
Dond listen them.
U wrote not bad.
The dond know was is good .
The want hurt u.
Dond let them hurt u :)
platitudes chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
This is a sickening deluge of... (wait for it...) FUCKING SHIT. Your grammar is bad. Your writing is bad. Your style is bad. Your diction is bad. Your punctuation is bad. Your spelling is bad. Everything about every single one of your fucking stories follows the mold of being a total train wreck.
platitudes chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking shit.
platitudes chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Fucking, fucking, fucking shit.
platitudes chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Fucking, fucking shit.
platitudes chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Fucking Shit.
platitudes chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Shit.
Ihatethesystem chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
...Again, explain this story to me please? I want to understand it, I really do, but I can't. And no, it's not cause I'm jacked up on sugar, or tired, or listening to Green Day or Noisestorm, both of which make me as spaztic as hell.. Actually, I'm listening to My Darkest Days at the moment...
Anyway, please Ric. Explain this story to me in a PM or something. I'm dying to try to process it
Ihatethesystem chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
...I know I'm just kinda going backwards in reviewing. Anyway, what the hell is this story about? I'm having trouble following. It's got... like, Harry Potter and Herbie and KFP and... I'm having trouble. Can you explain for me?
Ihatethesystem chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
How
Dare
You
Use
A Green Day song?!
I fucking love Green Day!
And you what now? Used some OCs from me without telling me? DUDE! Seriously... But anyway, ...where was I going with this... Oh yeah. Still need a beta?
Werehog 360 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Its getting better & better :]
Werehog 360 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
your doing great, ketp up the good work
Werehog 360 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awesome awesome awesome this is an cool story