Reviews for New Heroes
archangelBBQ chapter 34 . 5/21/2014
*_* Thank you for another superawesome story. I loved reading this! I love your writing style, a perfect balance of a cold, harsh reality and a light hope for the future. Reading about the children of Link and Midna and Zelda was amazingly done, and I loved the dynamic between Kylan and Alari, and the love between Alari and Navin. Plus somehow imagining Link in his 30s with two kids is so endearing and touching. Now I need to go listen to my 25th anniversary soundtrack... :3 somehow you put me in the mood. Thanks again for sharing!

P.s. I love all your author notes/comments ;)
James Birdsong chapter 32 . 2/9/2013
Cool story. Maybe excellent.
LivingHereAndNow chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
I dont want it to stop either! you could have your ending, BUT show the calmness after the solution..get it? maybe not. I'm confusing
Bannie chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
I fell when i read "almost the end" I dont know what im going to to with my TP link and zelda cravings after this!
NightossTheTiger10 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
Wow, i have been away too long, i need to catch up on my reading here! :D i have my story started by the way.
Hoffan chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
Love it! MORE! :D
shadoweavers chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
this whole series was really good i hope you continue with the good work
Ebon chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
Finish the story! It's so good. I want to know what happens to me.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Sure is better than nothing!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
only criticism i have is update quickly please! too...many...feels!
LivingHereAndNow chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Nicely written. Though, I must say that I enjoy reading the relationship between the prince and Alari a little more than Kylan. But I mean it keeps getting more and more interesting soooo:)
Shadow Katakura chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon :)
LivingHereAndNow chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Can't wait!
Shadow Katakura chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Love this story so far. Update soon please
LivingHereAndNow chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
OMG this is amazing! your ideas are GREAT, and the way you describe things is wonderful. I cant wait for the next part! keep it up, because if you dont i may just die