Reviews for Cry of the Raiju
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 16 . 3/1
When is the next chapter
Miles Uchimaki chapter 8 . 1/19
What style blade is it. I've read naruto using a kodachi, ninjato, tanto. It is really confusing how you keep changing Naruto's blade
za worlda chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
god job sakata kintoki
Veejay2 chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
This fic is awesome.
Plz continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
hamsterville chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Don't mind the previous review. Accidentally pressed some buttons Haha. But overall an interesting story. Curious on Minato's father's clan will affect the next few chapters
hamsterville chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Uu
badknight chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
really enjoying your story. thanks, havent really stopped since i started. but may i suggest translating the jutsus while they are using inside the story. really having trouble relating the translations at the very bottom of the chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
I enjoyed the ranma 1/2 reference, it one of my most favorite anime/manga
slythian chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
great story hope ur still wrighting it bc ours an awesome story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
Are u going to continue this story?
Left Sock chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
excellent story guys i absolutely love it
sinisterdevil chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
love it love it love it.
looking forward to the next chapter!
StampedingYak90 chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
My bad, I should have posted a review to this story ages ago, as it's currently one of my absolute favorites. As such, this is gonna be a little long. I just like the way the story's progressed, and I also really enjoy Naruto's characterization. He's neither needlessly idiotic nor some uber genius Mary Sue type who gets all women and outdoes everyone at their specialty. Rather, his ability to learn quickly is being acknowledged, and he's become a well rounded shinobi. He's putting his resources to use and getting the most of out them, and it shows in that he's extremely formidable without being peerless. I am also partial to stories where Naruto is super fast and precise because it fits his skill set and build more than being a wrecking ball.
Second, the raiju arc techniques are just awesome and the anticipation is high since he hasn't gone all out since he first used Tenton against Shinji. The combination of wind and lightning as the two most offensive elements has always been really intriguing to me. The fights are well thought out and pretty riveting, specifically the ones with the B-Rank Jinton guy, Keito and Shinji. Lastly I really dig the taijutsu emphasis with not one, but two fleshed out, well developed styles. Honestly it's one thing that was underexplored in canon, as far as different styles existing. Anyways, I'm definitely a fan. Keep it up bros.

Quick question though, the Shippu-Ken style that Naruto uses, was it not called Hiryuu-Ken in the first 8 or so chapters, or is it something different?