Reviews for Dirt Sheet
SweetEnigma chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
This is honestly so amazing, I can't even put it into words. Just...I love it.
KinkyRebel1 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Love this story can't wait to read more love that you have Nick's style down perfectly and i love that you mentioned that he smells wonderful in the one chapter lol it's SO true
Thoughts in Chaos chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
I wasn't sure what Mike's reaction was going to be about the current situation, but it's nice to see he didn't decide to go off the deep end. What caused the rift between himself and Nick could be interesting to explore though, and to see if they could work it out or not. I'm guessing it has something to do with what has Nick having the same mentality as Serah.

I find it a little sad that none of the other women on the roster seem overly close (or as close as one can get) to her either. It would be nice to have at least one of them not in the judgemental boat. But I digress, it's not the focus of the story after all.
Thoughts in Chaos chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I'm finally getting around to reviewing this. I didn't forget it, I promise!

Your portrayal of Nick is positively delicious, even if nothing serious really comes of this I do hope the two manage to stay friends at least. At the same time I do feel like when she finally comes clean with Mike he not exactly going to take it well, but at the same time the drama it could possibly create can make some good fly on the wall moments to.

I still think Cody and or K2 are going to pop up somewhere along the line and meddle in affairs that don't concern them too.
hyperfaerie chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
eeeppppp! our ickle serah is growing up ;) i hope she embrasses this feeling with nick even though mike is a sweetheart, take the plunge girl and believe in your heart (Y)
Thoughts in Chaos chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Oh look, a hidden jewel amongst the sea of Cena/Orton slash! Huzzah! I guess it IS worth going through the posted stories more then once every month or so. And as an added bonus, it's going to have Ziggler as one of the main guys! Double Huzzah!

I like your OC, she's independent, pragmatic and slightly aloof but not to the point where it becomes unbearable. She's believable and I have no doubts that flaws will show up now and again to keep her that way. I'm curious to see how well Cody deals with rejection. So far it seems like it might eat away at him a little, or I could just be reading to much into it. I don't know why, but right now Mike seems to have that lost/kicked puppy air about him and I just wanna do something to cheer him up.

It'll be interesting to see where you take this at any rate, I'll be looking forward to the update!
hyperfaerie chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
seems interesting so far ] can't wait for the next chapter D