Reviews for Interviewing time!
Adventurin'andSoulEatin chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
prince blaze chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
good luck shadd!
pb its totally cool to change people just them better.
aghhh ... marcline you said it was going to be scary not scaring people for life. that was just scary it was torture.
beemo why dont you make better games?
the humans could do it i mean they invented you. i mean you need better graphics.
fp how are you in finns tree house and its not burning up?
lsp you are disqusting how do you live with it? (im not envious) i dont envy sombody who could turn medusa to stone.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
dare:lady kiss finn
prince blaze chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
alright heres a question pb and marcline you both have to answer.… when are you two getting married?
finn this is a song request. will you sing so far away by avenge 7 fold.
lsp go get a therapist.
beemo you are a weird little version ofvcr combined with a compter and a tv.
marcline how far would you go to get the ice king back to normal?
fp if you and finn cant even kiss then how would you ... umm how do i put this ... have sex.( im pretty sure we all know whatt would happen and out of respet of the children i will not say)
pb why just tell everybody abbout how you truly feel about marcline. dont lie or the cosmic owl will eat yourr heart out. mubles ( lsp better stop lying to herself now or ... COSMIC OWL)
prince blaze chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
finn somethingg that might help down the road in life. love and misery walk hand in hand so enjoy fp aslong as you have her becuse one day she might slip from your real true love comes along only once fp mabye yours.
prince blaze chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
lsp YOUR STYLE IS BEING A COMPLETE GOD FOR SAKEN IDOIT. finn yeah i got off a movie but dude just find anthing human anything with their dna and boom instant clone. pb and marceline the lesbiean queens. and lsp LISTEN TO SHADD YOUR FAT NOT LUMPY YOUR UGLY. YOU COULD TURN THE STRAIGHTEST MAN GAY. BEGON YOU ARE NOT WANTED. finn im totaly sane but kill lsp put her ugly misrey to death just ... FINISH HER! fp are do you envey pb for having finns first kiss?
jake and lr no offense t.v. really idont have a problem with it im just asking why did you name them what you did?
finn fp if you two were in afight who win? macreline, pb, lr , jake , beemo what do you think? and can some one tell me how a mustache talked when you put it on the candy horses butt? and on a scale from 1-10 how stupid are the banana guards 1 being enstien smart 10 is being supid as a tree my vote is 100000000000000.
Go Away Haley chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
FINALLY! X3
Cobalt the Spix Macaw chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Dear Lady

Since you can turn anything into any color you want, Whats your favorite color to turn things into?
prince blaze chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
happy new year!

lsp when are you going to learn your reputation is being the ugliest bitch in the world.

everyone expet finn what if fiinn came down withba unknown sickiness that couldnt be cured?

oh yeah pb sorry for saying your potion were usless i was pis… mad about wat happened to my dog.
prince blaze chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
finn what would you do if someone grabbed a stick and beat the crap out of jake? ( this happen to my dog for no fucking reason)
hey pb mabye you could make one of your useless fucking potion to make lsp so less annoying.

finn could you sing ganam style?

lsp i would jack up yo face but yo mama did it for me. hown in the fuck are your parents one person that means your parent are brother and sister.
that make you herpe-infested trailer trash.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Dear Marcilene,

This isn't actually a question, but I really hope that you find Hambo. Also that ice king turns back to Simon.
Best Wishes, Hannah

P.S. I dare Shadd to let each person being interviewed give HER [Shadd] a dare. (And go through with it.)
Go Away Haley chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Wow. you must have a weak immune system or something or maybe its just now or something.

It's been a while so...
Anywuz, heres some questions/demands.. err... requests:

Marceline kiss Bonni in front of everyone already... sheesh... .

FP sing something with your auto-tune voice for FP. or to anyone else if you're too embarassed to sing to FP

Jake, play stair way to heaven on teh Viola. THE WHOLE SONG.

Peebles, if you can change someone into anything, who would it be and what would you turn that person into? (Only one person and one change.)

Beemo, can you download stuff?

LSP, are you naked all the time? except when you wear garbage for clothes?

LR, where's your stomach exactly? or is your stomach all of your underside? cause that means you must get REALLY hungry :3

That's all I got bro. :D See you soon. Merry Christmas!
prince blaze chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
hey shadd do listen to this marshlee luv person if they had some real balls they would put in there real name when they dis you

2nd marshlee luv you little want a be
ganster grow a fucking pair and man up it dont take one georgianer to kick your ass you want to say somthing say it to my fist i cant kick you in your balls becuse you dont have any hey i know why you say this crap you jeolus dude do every one a favor and shut the fuck!
my little sister has more balls than a thousand of you have combined.
here a senerio:
marshlee luv: i dont have a life so i will be a jackass and make fun of great authors.
me: i will kill you undeserving little poumous ass fucking peice of shit little gaypher no wait no body would ever fuck you. my dog woundt even hump your leg. * takes your coputer and smashes it on your head*.
marshlee luv: * crying* that was the most exspesive thing i owned.

* the questions*
lsp when are you going to get a fucking life?
finn i hope you know that billy will never come back. when the lich possed him it snapped his soul.
prince blaze chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
marsh lee luv person *sticks up middle finger* STOP GIVING SHADD THE FUCKING SHIT YOU MUST EAT EVERY NIGHT TO BE SAYING STUFF TO HER YOU HEROES INFESTED FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT I MY DOG WOULDNT EAT SLUT I WOULDNT EVEN WASTE THE ENERGY TO SPEAK TO YOU IF I DIDNT LIKE THIS FANFIC YOU CAN STOP HATING GO BACK AND TRY TO MAKE A FUCKING LIFE OUT OF THE CRAP STARTED WITH IF YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SHADD AGAIN THE ANGER IM SHOWING RIGHT NOW WILL BE NOTHING BUT AN ATOM TO MY ANGER THEN. YOU MOTHER LAGGING GAPHERY GO BACK TO YOUR WHORE HOUSE WERE YOU CAN DROWN IN A FUCKING LAKE OF SEAMEN FOR I ALL I CARE. TRY TO ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING LIFE! AND LEAVE THE AUTHOR ALONE AND MABYE AND THERES A .OOOOOOOOOO1 IN 100000000000 YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE A FUCKING FRIEND AND NOT THE IMAGINARY FAIMLY AND FRIENDS YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEAD.

(sorry shadd for going ballistaic on them on you story reviews)

finn when are going to tell lsp you do not like her and you feel sorry for her?
like she cant even go .0000001 second to talk about herself.
fp would you become human for finn?
marcline and pb when are you two going on another date? ( this is partly to piss of marshlee luv)
jake what would you do if some one seorcly hurt finn?
lr and jake why did the rainacorns and dogs have a war?
finn you do know some where in ooo theres probaly big building mabye under ground but its out there and has dna of animals like humans for one and dogs and horse and stuff like that so the human race is not really at risk if you can get pb cloning thing to work right. just saying.
prince blaze chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
lsp your not a dog you sure look like one no offence jake.
lsp youu are the most unfucking funny person you cannot sing you can not dance dress your annyoing
voice puts so much fucking stress on me worst than the sats acts and end of school exams.
marcline can you sing moves like jagger?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »