Reviews for Vergil's Return
Kimi Alexa Infinity chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
¡HOLA! Primero que nada, no puedo creer que eres de México y que te guste esta pareja.

Fue genial encontrar tus fics ya que soy nueva en el fandom, estuve leyendo tus cinco historias toda la semana e incluso leí dos veces Vergil's Return y puedo decirte que la amé, al igual que las otras.

Espero que vuelvas a escribir otras historias sobre Dante y Trish, más que nada porque creo que esta pareja lo merece y porque me parecen muy buenas tus historias.

Besos desde Monterrey!

PD. me hubiera encantado que Dante y Trish realmente tuvieran 4 hijos ;p
Angeluco chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Good story. I'm willing to believe that Vergil and Nero are half brothers instead of the whole father and son theory. It makes more sense to me that way. Anyway, maybe you could do a VxL story that takes place after this one? That would be awesome. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Lol I loved this story in all
Tyler chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
You know that Nero is Vergil's son right?
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Oh hell the terrible twosome is back.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
Hey my names joe and believe me nobody likes the dante and trish pairing more than me not 2 mention your stories of them big fan of yours just wanted to say never stop with them because i always look forward to the next Devil may cry fanfiction with your name above it please keep going with them i read this 1 numerous times and like a drug even no one spoke but this is my favourite cant wait 2 see your next and please try keeping them all rated M goodbye and keep up the good work!
Angelforever06 chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Love your story! Well I love DXT and I will be interested to see LXV pairing more! ..so I kinda hope there will be any fic for this pairing ! Haha...anyway I enjoyed your story vv much
QueenVanillaCoke chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Oh, i love this... I love the whole story... 3

3 Now do me a favour and write a special chapter for this story- in which you wirte the first kiss between Dante and Trish :3 That would be lovely! Dont you think? For your fans as a little gift V

Thank you very much!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
Very nice ending, good job on this story :p

Can't wait to see what else you come up with, man... wow lil david shooting poor nero? awww.

I would actually love to see the ending where sparda is alive... and what will happen with vergil and lady and whos the next enemy they will have to face?

Guess ill have to stay tuned for more stories, once again good job on this fic :).
Lydia chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
what a great story! I really liked the plot and everything else.
I hope that you can make a sequel of this, it'll be fun : )
Plus, I'm also interested in reading new stories from you, so please keep writing and thanks for uploading your work.
TrishOrton chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
This story was amazing! You did a fantastic job with it and I can not wait until you write other D/T fics
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
When you get the chance and if this really is the end to this fantastic story, make sure to tag it as completed. What a way to end it. With Dante and Trish cementing their love for one another. But man it's going to hell for them to explain to their son one day about the birds and the bees. Demonic babies grow up that fast I see. They are going to have to be extremely careful when they make love in the future.

I must say that I am completely floored with how you really covered your bases with Sparda. I see. So you have chosen to have him be a spirit of sorts. I respect your decision and you have explained yourself well when you when with this.

You took me by surprise and wasn't expecting something so well thought out and fantastical.

Sparda and Eva could have suffered a much worse fate. With the way you are talking about what had happened to them, I was thinking back to a favorite game of mine in another series I had played.

In a very underrated gem I had played called Shin Megami Tensei II for the Super Famicon (the Super Nintendo for the rest of the world. It was never released outside of Japan so I had to play it via a fan made translated patch.) there the main characters Aleph and Hiroko had saved the world too though the difference is they had to defeat both the forces of heaven and hell so that humanity may no longer be under the control by both forces. The problem is that by doing so both committed the "ultimate sin" and were punished by YHVH. They were to be reincarnated, tortured, and die over and over until the end of time. The same fate would then be passed on to their descendants.

What's even more ironic is that Aleph and Hiroko is a even more complicated affair than Dante and Trish.

Sorry about getting side tracked there.

You had put more effort into explaining Nero's origins than anything Capcom could have come up with. You even came up with a very ingenious way as to explain away his origin by having him not really cheat on Eva.

In another reference to another series I love, Sparda handled Evangeline's and Eva's death better than Mathias with Elisabetha and Lisa in Castlevania.

Now Nero knows what Dante felt when Lady shot him. He's going to grow up into quite the fine devil hunter.

I guess Lady and Vergil are still working on their relationship.

Short version is that I'm very happy that Sparda got to make up with his children and meet Trish, Lady, and Kyrie.
Kyroo Echoes chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
What about Vergil and Lady?
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I do like the idea of Sparda comming back, will vergil and lady also tie the knot?

Very nice chap can't wait for the next to see what else happens!

Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Ohhh a big mystery. The plot thickens. Well it would appear as if Sparda is still alive somehow and is keeping an eye out on his family. I am guessing that he got plenty of his legendary devil back but not too much so that the link to the human and the underworld would be fully open. He is making amends for not being there when his family needed him the most.

The question is then why now. Who are fighting for his power? Will he give it up to his children? It's obvious that he disguised himself as the mayor to keep a watchful eye on them without arousing too much suspension. So many questions.

Sex ed in junior and high schools should go into such graphic details as you did here describing the process of the woman giving birth to a child. Maybe then they would think twice about having unprotected sex. I knew better not to eat or drink while reading this latest chapter but man Trish must be glad that it is over for the time being.

Meh it's not easy coming up a name for the baby. All I know is that I won't ever be put into that situation. I can't rag on you for choosing to go with a plain common one. The good news about that is he won't stand out too much with his name. So there is that I suppose.

Yeah you wouldn't want to pull all of your eggs into the same basket. Plus the longer it gos the more difficult it becomes to complete as I have seen often here. So then we are near the home stretch. Excellent.

I see that both Lady and Vergil are back on friendly terms and are making up for lost time.

Now Dante and Trish are going to not only learn how to be parents but most likely will have to find other mans of making money since raising a child will easily reach into five digits depending on how much they want pamper it and other major factors.

#328 Oh no Silent Hill has struck. Be afraid Be very afraid.

Yamato it would appear is in Sparda's hand for the time being. Vergil and Nero both should really get into collecting other Devil Arms and weapons so that if their main weapons are broken or stolen,they are not completely defenseless.

I think I have said all that I deem worthy of pointing out to you.

See you next time for the finale. And maybe this story can go out with a bang if you know what I mean.