Reviews for Squad 7 and their Accidental Instructor
DrakeTheChampion chapter 11 . 7/17
I'm pretty sure I'm slowly going insane while reading this, I've laughed evilly so many times, people are staring at me.
ReadR13 chapter 11 . 5/27
Love this. Hope you continue it
RedTrubble97 chapter 11 . 5/18
I can't read this without scaring the crap out of anybody whose around me at the time because I always suddenly burst out laughing at the most awkward moments. love this story and seriously hope you updated soon but no rush A guiniusse needs time to thrive
benjamin chapter 11 . 5/12
jajajaj esta buena la historia continuarla existen pocas de comedia y aun asi son pocas las que son tan entretenidas y buenas como esta sigue adelante buen trabajo.
Ash0011 chapter 11 . 5/9
been awhile since the last update, but this is awesome, following!
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 11 . 4/13
I think that I almost died laughing! This was amazing! Even if it seems to be abandoned, it was 100% worth reading!
Olivea-Anime chapter 11 . 2/18
I know that you probably get a lot of this, but do you think that you can update this book soon?
If you are still alive, PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS STORY. It is FRIKKIN' hilarious!
ktrasberry16 chapter 11 . 2/2
This is fabulous!
Afaaf chapter 7 . 1/31
Seriously this is one of the best Anko fics i've read in a while. I love how everyone is still oblivious to the mix up.
Was choking while trying to keep my laughter in at Haku's identification of the 'midget and the wannabe samurai". Gato really is a midget! im trying to keep in my giggles as i write this cos im at work.
Just so sad that this is not updated in years :(
erscaggs chapter 11 . 1/15
Are you going to continue the squad 7?
This is good and i want to petition you for saint hood. Please write more.
JyuneFuma chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
Please update soon.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
man, there aren't a lot of stories where anko accidentally becomes team seven's sensei. many are discontinued or poorly written for the story type
Bosma17 chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
Please update this story is great and hilarious