Reviews for Squad 7 and their Accidental Instructor
redwolf23456 chapter 11 . 9/20
Great story so far
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 11 . 9/19
this is the textbook definition of a crackfic. Its amazing, pls update soon, I wanna see hiruzen's reaction
Pandyisapanda chapter 11 . 9/1
Hilarious!
The Adventurer of All chapter 1 . 8/19
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Im laughing so hard Im crying please make me more!
Lord Mortensen chapter 11 . 8/3
Awesome! Please update soon!
"Soon...Soon I'll be free! Gloriously free!"
Will Kakashi ever get his students that oh so rightfully belong to HIM! You keep giving the poor scarecrow so much misfortune...Everything will be cleared out in the end right?
Aeroza chapter 11 . 6/29
We need more, the FanFiction gods has spoken as such. Please continue the 5/5 story.
kronos797 chapter 11 . 6/26
this is a great story. the world needs more stories like this. it sucks that you haven't continued this.
Aeroza chapter 11 . 6/11
Keep bugging this section and maybe we could get him/her to write more of this awesome story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 6/9
...Most original way to get Sasuke off of vengeance and actually helpful since you later have him as a protector and obsessing over healthier things to help him in the long run.

Overall however this is just a fantastically original and hilarious story and I seriously hope you continue it! Please, oh please!
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 6/8
Full of cracky goodness! Loved this.!

Also I swear you spiked this parody story with meth as well... Oh well what a way to go!
Lydia-Hood chapter 11 . 6/2
Its a shame the author has not continued writing this story, it was pretty interesting, it really would have been great to see this at least finished up to the end of the first part.
ExBlazE chapter 11 . 5/19
Oh this is gold!
notYacob chapter 1 . 5/4
This is brilliant. I can't stop smiling in between laughs. Great job.