Reviews for Holding the Infinite
seawall chapter 24 . 7/19/2021
I love finding really amazing stories and this was definitely that. So well done! Fantastic! Thank You
Candylolz chapter 24 . 4/27/2019
Loved the ending! It was lovely!

You could really feel Loki's love for Natasha in this story, made me so happy!
chercrew8 chapter 24 . 2/28/2019
This is just so soft and good
chercrew8 chapter 21 . 2/28/2019
Why would you do this. You didn’t need to do this. I’m crying. You made me cry.
chercrew8 chapter 19 . 2/28/2019
LOL you mention the tesseract when talking about the infinity stones and I’m over here laughing my ass off because it IS ONE
LeMarX chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Thx for writing this
Hekka chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
"I suppose it was the Allfather's final act of mercy toward me,"

Nah. I'm thinking that Loki is natural shifter. Otherwise Odin would realized to give the boy appearance that coincides with the rest of the family. Although Odin can magically provoked such a rapid development of this ability in Loki.
TallyWolfmantra chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
OMG I LOVED THIS! Great job! u
persephone92 chapter 24 . 12/27/2013
Aahhh I cannot begin to thank you enough for writing this story! It took me just over a day to complete but you have me glued to every word so thank you! I would love to be able to read a sequel in hopefully the near future and encourage you to please do so! :D Thank you again!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/25/2013
What a lovely way to end a lovely fic.
HappyBananaPenguin chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Such a beautifully written story! The only FanFic I have read that brought me truly to tears! Thank you for your beautiful writing! It is very much appreciated!
Jackie chapter 23 . 3/12/2013
Wow! I mean WOW! What an awesome story. It was so well written! I loved every aspect of this story. Please please please make a sequel! Ill be watching out for one from you. You have to make a sequel. It was to good for there not to be one. Thank you for making this story I enjoyed it very much.
Tizmine chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
Wow. Just read this entire story in one sitting (yes, I've currently got ALOT of free time on my hands) and wanted to say that this is amazingly well written and I enjoyed every moment of it. This fic definitely deserves more recognition and comments and I'm going to treasure this in my favourites. (I was sent here from you deviantART by the way)
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Random review, but I just noticed...
Was the 'I think you hurt his feelings' a Supernatural reference? xD (Cas is adorable.)
Just wondering. Seems like it. xD
Quantumphysica chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
AWWW!
This story was so awesome, it really had everything! Drama, humor (some of the quotes made me laugh so much it hurt) and romantic fluff, and a happy ending... What can a girl wish more?
Great read in every way!