Reviews for Can't Reach
boho chapter 5 . 11/30/2018
Yay. Happy ennding. Ok. Ok. I like it so far. You didn't need anymore lemons and smuts. As you really had to concentrate on story development and the end. Which came out very good I must say. Yeah. Good. I fav
boho chapter 4 . 11/30/2018
You have only one chapter to sort out this IchiHime mess. Which I don't believe will be sorted. Which means this story might be incomplete.

But why is Ichigo and Orihime so stupid this story upsets me and also is very annoying. But i do like it. I do.
boho chapter 3 . 11/30/2018
I don't understand what is the problem. Why is Ichigo such a mosnter trying to have Orihimes body in control and Orihime is being complete dumbass.
Ichigo just want sex he doesn't love her?
Orihime doesn't want just sex she wants love.
What is the reason they both can't act nornally. I hope two chapters will clear things up.
boho chapter 2 . 11/29/2018
Ichigo is a selfish brat. Seriously. Show some respect to the girl around you. How can he use her. I am very angry.
boho chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
I am going to read as much stories as i can. Because so far i have read aa few and they were insane (in a good way) it is a pity this person is not writing anymore...
Flowerylemon chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
I loved all chapters!
BloodPokemon101 chapter 5 . 6/3/2018
Loved the story! Loved the angst and drama. Two things I have to say though... Ichigo's an idiot and Orihime is a coward.
TheWolf87 chapter 3 . 2/7/2018
Why would anyone be friends with Tatsuki? All she does is attack ppl even her own friends!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Omg that was amazing
chestnutpoby chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
I really love it! oh god, and renji was so damn funny!
komodome chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
I'm not crying. I'm NOT crying... I just... I...*sniff*...I...*sniff* *sniff*...I *sniff* I just *sniff*... I'm sorry. I need to be alone for a while. (Excuses self from room)
Sleeze chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Omg why did this story have to finish?
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
"Love me, love me, say that you love me. Need me, need me, just say that you need me. For I cry and I beg for you..." - Love Fool, New Found Glory

Ichigo was a jerk, he's lucky the only thing Hime did is distance herself from him. Lucky, lucky bastard. And Kei-kun is quite cute, figures he'd ask Tatsuki out. The tiny moments of Renruki and the not so subtle pushes by Ichigo and Orihime's friends are just perfect.
broman2 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I really didn't expect any of that, after the first chapter I was expecting it to be a dating fanfic but I did really enjoyed the story, but only after ichigo accepted that he was being the biggest douche in the universe
Angelus Erreare chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Waaa...that was sooo emotionally charged! Loved it! Minor grammatical errors; but easily remedied. I loved and loathed your Ichigo here. Hehehehe...