Reviews for Once Upon a December
DGM-medieval chapter 6 . 6/10
Good evening. What to say about your story, except that I loved. I was looking for a story little by chance to see some English fiction (I'm French) and quite frankly, I have not long to read all chapters of this small crossover.
Anastasia is already a movie that I liked and then I think your crossover with Hetalia was very successful and stuck perfectly with the characters (And with the music side, the atmosphere was perfect).
Too bad you can not continue because your fiction was worth it. But I hope you can update another chapter one day. Good luck for the next and all the best!
The Little Chibi chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
This is a wonderful crossover! I hope you keep writing, I'd love to see more.
Mercory chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
3 love it. I'd love to see more!
Error401-UsernameNotFound chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for posting! I've never seen the movie, but I really love this story! :)
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Nice idea! Personally, I would work on editing your chapters a bit more. I saw a bunch of grammatical and spelling errors. But other than that, this is great. :)
Himitsu chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Please keep writing this, it is a very interesting story!
Emil Steilsson -Icey chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
now that i've read this, it makes me want to watch the movie. it's great so far. please update soon
MrGuiltyrose chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
woah o_o this is like really dramatic :OO

ME LIKEY :D
Weirdly Wisely chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
And then, a few years later, with everything 3

Haha, I really love it ! Even though it would be awesome if your chapters were a bit longer (each time I was at the end of two chapters I was like "So short ? D' Nooooooooooooooo ! I want the next chapter !" and all ')

Whatever, I love it *o*

Update soon please
MrGuiltyrose chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
wow I really like this :D pleace continue
Weirdly Wisely chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh gosh ! I love you !

My OTP and my favorite movie ! *o*

I really love you right now !

And I must say when I saw the "together in Holland" I was like "Eh ? Why not France ?!" But well, Francis can't be Ice and Norge's uncle u_u So Neth is okay xP

Whatever. I just love Anastasia ! So with Ice and Hong, it's just going to be totally perfect *o* And, of course, with Ivan as Rasputin xD Who is better than Russia to do a Russian ? x)

By the way, I'm sure this is going to be AWESOME ! As much as Prussia ! or almost 8D

Keep writing ! And update soooooon ! 8D