Reviews for All That's Left
Anon101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I read this again for the fun of it. In fact, i've read all of your stories almost 3 times each because they were awesome.
And this brought tears to my eyes.

And you are right. One thing i don't like about some people on I-F is that they never give much importance to Daya. They always pay attention to Abhijeet, which kinda ticks me off. I mean, Daya is and will always be equal to Abhijeet.

And yes, it is true that Abhijeet is not perfect. If they ever show him becoming a father in the show (which will most likely never happen), then I feel he will not be a good father. Idk why, but i have a feeling he won't be that good with his own child (as he was with Shreya and the other children)

Please keep writing more!
Poesia-Raro chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Just because people love children, it doesn't mean they're going to treat their own children like they would treat any other child. If Abhijeet didn't love Adi, he might not even be with Tarika anymore. And couples don't "put aside" their problems for their children, they just stick together despite the problems. Some problems are such that you can't just toss them out the window no matter how much you love your children.

All I'm trying to say is, just because the fans give Abhijeet a demi-god status, it doesn't mean he actually is one. NOBODY is perfect. Not even him, despite the million people who'll disagree strongly with me. I just call 'em as I see 'em.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i disagree with you completlt because if you notice in the episodes of cid you will be able to see how much abhijeet loves children and if there were problems betweeb him and tarika i'm sure he would have put them aside for his own son. i am not an ambrika fan muself but the way you have portrayed abhijeet is unfair.
i dont mean to upset you tho.
DewDrop29 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow 2 good story
when i was reading this story i m very confused bt now every thing is clear
plz write it's sequal:)
Originals143 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poesia-Raro, totally and 200% I agree wid you! That is the name of the forum that I hv been avoiding to say till now! And this is the only reason that is keeping me from joining that forum! I just cannot bear those narrow-minded fans! And I know I will end up with a heated argument with them about Tarika if I start expressing my views there! So the best option I'd to avoid such a place! Someone has to put a limit to level of Tarika-bashing there!
foreverknights28 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
poesia-raro hats-off for your this story.
you have written it really nice, you have nicely mention adi's bonding with tarika.
also one thing i wud like to mention that your story is always close to realism which makes the story realistic & the reader can feel the emotions while reading.
i mean while reading this story i was on the verge of crying.
so really thanks a lot for writing such a wonderful story.
DF-Daya's Daredevil chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
It takes me whole day to react on this story...

Frankly I am not big fan of Abhrika... I am on a neutral on this point...

when here all are writing Abhrika proposing and some more love movements of Abhrika... I decided to read one story on it in one day... because only romance in CID is some what overdoes for me...

Its just my opinion no offence to writer or readers...

so yester i skip ur story... today when i read it... i got shocked... what i am reading is trueth or not

so one again i read it...

U made Abhrika realtion realistic... How much Abhijeet is preoccupied with his duty and How much Tarika miss him at house when she needed him at the most...

Thanks for giving different story to my mind
Poesia-Raro chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh my God. Please tell me you didn't just mention the I-F word to me.

To be very honest, I think that they are some of the most biased and narrow-minded fans I have ever come across. Just because they've given Abhijeet literally a God-status, they think it's okay to say literally whatever they want about Tarika, for something that's TOTALLY NOT HER FAULT. In fact I think they'd be just thrilled if she got bumped off like Tasha (though I doubt anyone is going to be upset about it except people like me and the other Tarika fans, of which there are really, really few anyway.) And first of all, they're against Abhirika because of ABHIJEET. Because they simply feel that no girl on earth is good enough for him. And if he looks happy for a minute in the presence of a girl, all hell is going to break loose because he is the super-duper-cop and as such he HAS to be eternally emo and Forever Alone. I think I'm pretty much the only person who disapproves of Abhirika because I feel TARIKA deserves better.

And as for Adi... like Dr. Salunkhe said, he was mercifully blessed with his mom's nature. And as such, he has his priorities (and his feelings) perfectly sorted out. He knows exactly what he wants in life and what he's gonna do about it. It's just the way of the CID... here the kids grow up much faster than they normally would. And Adi's done more growing up in his eighteen years than his father seems to have in ... years (I will not mention the age. I've gotten several slipper attacks in the past for that.)

Anyways, more than Abhirika's not-so-satisfactory life, I'm trying to focus on Adi's helplessness at not being able to do anything about it. So yeah. Whatever. Thanks. :)
Anon101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I was also a fan of Abhirika earlier, but then when i started going on India-forums, those members made me realize that they aren't meant for each other. And imo, Abhijeet just seems like a teenager trying to flirt with someone at school, and not the dedicated officer he is.

And one thing: I don't think any of Abhijeet's love stories have gone well in the show. An example is Shruti: it was nice,but ended blatently. Even Daya was a little -what's the word- harsh at the end.

I wouldn't mind it if they mellowed down on it. Abhijeet isn't serious about the relationship (like that date scene: why didn't he just cook for her or take her out to a restaurant?), and Tarika is just waiting for him to become serious. Like come on, if they were serious about their relationship, they would have gotten married by now.

Anyway, please write more and more stories!
darknite0403 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Thanks poesia-Raro. Following ACP sir's step all these 15 years guess he too is or have become stone hearted. Basicaally our expectations from FW are to be blamed first. Here after we should stop expecting from FW. Now a days they have spoiling crime stories it self in which they should be strong and on which the show is whole about. So we can't expect relation ship stuffs from them.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
To be honest I think u are right. Abhijeet is not a family man and I don't think he can keep tarika happy.
One point, you can't really blame tarika for a miscarriage because some things are not in our hands- so it would be unfair to say that abhijeet blames tarika for that.

Can u please update this in sequel with Saara and adi so that we can see who he really takes after. It would be interesting because Saara is daya daughter and he and abhijeet are best friends. Will be be able to fight again his best friend for the happiness of his daughter. It is just an idea, if u like then plz think about it otherwise don't worry.

You are a really good writer I and especially liked this one because it is realities and shows what happens the real world

Keep writing more and let us readers enjoy ...
Poesia-Raro chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Anon101:

OMG, YOU TOO?! My feelings EXACTLY!

Actually I used to LOVE Abhirika earlier. But then as time passed and I saw a lot of stuff in life, I realised that from the looks of it, they're going to head nowhere. The difference between Tarika's feelings and Abhijeet's feelings is blatantly obvious- she's there every time something happens to him, but he's never there when anything happens to her, except to bust in and save her (or send someone else to, like he did in Ateet Ka Raaz final) at the end. Just the WAY he talks to her is like "I'm bored, you're cute, so let's talk because I don't wanna look like a Forever Alone."

In fact, now I'm almost sure that BP Singh only introduced the Abhirika track to boost Abhijeet's "multi-faceted" image in the minds of the fans (a plan that, needless to say, backfired hopelessly and just resulted in a million murderous fangirls wishing death upon Tarika). No offense to Abhijeet fans, but Tarika deserves much better than a guy who treats her more like an Xbox than a girl.
Anon101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I want to throw a slipper at you just because you wrote "...and I know there'll be a crowd of die-hard Abhirika fans waiting to throw slippers at me..."

Another great story written by an awesome writer.

I want to reveal something to you and the writers here: I am not a fan of Abhirika. I don't really think they are meant for each other ( i mean, come on. If Abhijeet was serious about loving Tarika in the show, he would've proposed to her by now.) But Fireworks is just making it stupid and dragging it to an extent where it is unbearable for me. But, when i read such fan-fictions, i start liking it again.

Please please please write more soon!
Originals143 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well yeah... You are right! Abhijeet always seems too pre-occupied with his duty and stuff that he does take Tarika for granted! But Tarika must have expected the happiness that she deserves from the marriage, from Abhijeet! I am sure Tarika must have given her 100% in their marriage, especially after Adi's birth. Just requesting you because Tarika doesn't deserve all this agony and loneliness after whatever she has done for her family, hence I am asking you to atleast write something that makes her happy and she doesn't have to sacrifice as always! If you leave it to reader's imagination, that I would imagine that everything is fine between them and Abhijeet realizes his mistake, and tries to keep Tarika happy! After all, he was the one who used to like her, and "fell for her" first.
Poesia-Raro chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Originals143:

Thanks for that :D

Well, let's just say that plain old romance is not exactly the best foundation for a marriage. And that's exactly what happened with Abhirika (a little more on Abhijeet's side, if you get my drift. He never struck me as the settling-down type.) They were having problems for a long time, but then they found out they were going to have a second baby and that gave them some hope. Until... you know. And that was, like the story says, the last straw. After that the drifting-apart, which was gradual till then, just reached its limit.

And Dr. Salunkhe wasn't condemning Abhijeet as a person. He only warned Adi not to be like him, because if you've observed, Abhijeet tends to get very egoistic sometimes (read: he can be a real git when he puts his mind to it. Honest truth.) Besides, the main thing Salunkhe disapproved of was the fact that Abhijeet always took Tarika for granted. He never really understood her value in his life (observe his behaviour in CID closely, and you'll see exactly what I mean). And that's exactly what Salunkhe was warning Adi against... he was indirectly telling him not to do the same with Saara.

As for the request... well, since I've been getting similar requests from others, so I'll consider it. No guarantees, but I promise I'll think it over. :)