Reviews for Bite me
Paige chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I think that you should make more of chapters of this story because it is really good and I bet you could make even me of this!
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Please update this story when you can I really like this fic and I would like to see where you will take this story to.
yuukinoshiro chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
why do you start a story but not finish
binabella chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
more please!
mfeobaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So I like where you're going with this but just a little advice : proofread, double check your spelling. It makes a big difference and people will be able to really enjoy your work instead of getting hung up on spelling errors. Well done on the plot and characterization though.
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
You seem to have a thing for threesomes for teen wolf... Pretty cool tho :)
GlitterVan chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Love the story please continue love he idea of it. They are my fave characters in the show. Please keep up the good work can't wait to read the next chapter
Emrys90 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Oi hot three way more please
TidusGT chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
nice and hot
kat4543 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
please give us more. great story
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
this is good nice plot i see where you were going. there are both major and small spelling mistakes, missing words and things.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Epic sex time!
brightnight003 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This chapter was great, but you might want to work on your spelling and grammar ;)
Saiyan Mother chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Please proof-read this at least three times before you post it. I like it, and it's good, but all the grammar and spelling errors are very distracting.
Saiyan Mother chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
There will be more right? Please tell me there will be more!