Reviews for Alleged Frequency
CDG chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
No! I got too attached to another slow-update fic! :-( Don't get me wrong, I know what it's like on the writer's end of things too. Just please try to update. This is one of the best and most original Sirmione back-from-the-veil fics I've found.
soma17 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
please update this is a brilliant story
thebluefeather chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
This is so intriguing! I do hope you return to it eventually.
Thrae Elddim chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Utterly fantastic as usual! I'm looking forward to someone else (probably Remus) intruding on their secret! Not to mention finding out what that talk between him and Sirius #1 was about... Maybe a chapter from older Sirius' point of view is in order? Either way, I eagerly await the next chapter.
Bellaria chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
It is certainly different but very good, you have written it well, rush in some parts but beautifully done in others as you get the main plot through!

Can't wait to see more!
NaiOokamiSohma chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Squee! I really do love this plot and paradox story, it's ingenious! :D
Although I was a little surprised to find that Young Sirius is acting a bit jealous when 'Mione is with his older but still rugged self. But then again, it does make you think how'll everything end even though we know she'll still be with A Sirius, which one is a complete mystery or if that they somehow conjoin bodies and memories or whatnot.
But passing by confusing and very interesting opinions of how you weave your plot, I do hope you update like — tomorrow maybe? And then like...the next day after that. You know, to feed your loyal followers with the essence that is life only received by updates of a fanfic that we all adore and cherish. C:
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
mh21 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter, I love this story. :)
Lottielue1 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Loved the story so far, but there can't stay 2 Sirius's so what's going to happen, will Sirius 2 or will Sirius one become Sirius 2? Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Update soon
BW-Photography chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
"McGonnagal had never spoke of consequences like this, only inevitable paradoxes and madness. One thing was for certain. With two Sirius Blacks in her life, she was well on her way." So true. :) Looking forward to Hogwarts life with these two!
Maki chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
vamp1987 chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
I like this story. It has interesting angles that other time-traveling fics never touch during the context of the traveling: the gaining of new memories. It is fascinating to see Sirius incorporate new things from his past self while making new memories in the present himself. I am also interesting in seeing what Dumbledore's involvement will be since he has his own long game already in play (and that game is what leads [at least partially] to Sirius' death in the DoM).
Jensniffer chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
You know, I really don't understand why this fanfic doesn't have more reviews. It's amazingly awesome!
Thank you for such an original piece. I am loving how you develop their relationship slowly, but not so slowly that the reader starts craving.
Thanks :D
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Is Sirius going to ptetend to be his own son? Or so he doesnt go crazy will the future Sirius pretend to be Reg son? I think past Sirius can handle becoming real uncle better than dad. Will the past Sirius worry that future Sirius, his brother named his son after him, is going to seduce and break Hermione heart like did to girls when he was a teen? I look foreword to two Sirius fighting to protect her from the other. Will Remus discover the truth? After both Sirius have same scent unless future bought colange. Would Remus or Hermione come up with the theory that after they save past Sirius the future Sirius will rejoin the past one and it scares future on losing his new looks and Hermione. Will he teach Hermione to become an angimagus? Will she be a wolf or a wolfhound? I think a wolf would be best as it would wild and untameable as her hair and spirit. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2013