Reviews for Melody of the Past
missoperaghost chapter 5 . 8/14
Hahaha talking to a calapillr xD
karisdaae24601 chapter 33 . 1/20
OHMYGOSH TOTALLY PHANGIRLING OVER HERE WHAT IS THIS LIFE SOMEONE SAVE ME RAMIN KARIMLOO WAS MENTIONED SOMEONE HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NO REALLY IM LOSING MY BREATH WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS FOR ONE OF MY PHANFICS WHY
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
annjalee.may1 chapter 33 . 1/2
wow was so awesome
Dr. Joker chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
No Christine why! God right when Danielle finally realizes her loves her.
Dr. Joker chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I love Danielle she is such a bad-ass. I also love your humor, great job.
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
*Fangirl scream* You did a Roommates thing! Dude! You are awesome! I love this!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/13/2014
wow i dont know about anyone eles but i cryed for the last chapt
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
i dont know about anyone elas but i cried for the last chapters. you did an amazing job on this i loved it! oh the feels! T_T but to me i think you should have put in more of her "attacks" but i see how you really brought it out near the end im really liking how you were throwing in "lord death" in the end it was a nice touch. keep up the awesome work!
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
Wait, what was the explanation they gave her? That this was all a story? That's... a weird explanation. If you broke the fourth wall, I hope you're not just planning to lampshade it... and what is up with Death, anyway? He seems terrible irritable for someone who's screwing with a mortal for no reason.

I'm... confused. Here's to hoping the sequel clears things up.

I'm gonna go see if it's up already. If it ain't, you should write it.
Crow's-Plague chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
I have been a lover of Fanfics for a long time. Just recently I started reading Phanfics and thank goodness 'Melody of the Past' was one of the first I found! I could not put the story down! I just love your OC Danielle! I found myself laughing quite a bit when reading her dialogue, yes, it is easy to see her as a girl from our century. Her transition from one period to another was fun to read, all with new words from the 'future'. Her relationship with everyone was palpable and her relationship with Blaise was truly adorable! I found myself shedding quite a few tears over his tragic end. And don't get me started on Erik's reaction when Danielle was gone. Oh I can go on forever! But I think keeping this short and sweet will be best. XD I love this story! And I cannot wait to see your sequel, which I do hope (fingers crossed) is soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
this was amazing i wait 4 the next one
Penelope Zozes chapter 33 . 1/10/2014
I can't wait for the sequel! You have such a gift of writing. You brought the characters to life so much I could just imagine swattin' Erik in the head myself when he acted like an idiot ( a lovable and adorable idiot) ;P Plz message me when you start the sequel plz. You rock ! :-3
Love Penelope
WillowsKnight chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
P.P.S
I read that random "guest's" reviews...
Fuck that dude.
PPPS
I swear this is the last one and again I look forward to more. :)
WillowsKnight chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
A beautiful story from an even more beautiful author. I love how you took the original POTO by the throat and bitch slapped it and made it into your own.
Now about your songs!
They are AMAZING! One of my favorites is the Sweet Soprano song in Chapter 26. You have a HUGE talent. I personally think that you should pursue this and become famous. The lyrics you have created have clawed there way into my soul. Only someone that is truly beautiful can create such beauty. I look forward to enjoying more of your work.
P.S. I was wondering if there was someway for someone to hear the songs you have created and if so how?
Your Obedient Friend
W.K.
;)
Saiya Tenirri chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Please hurry with the sequel! (Don't really, take your time. My inner self is impatient) but i really do want to read more! So please continue!