Reviews for Melody of the Past
AnimeGurl202 chapter 31 . 5/25
bluebird397 chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
I love her so much! Seriously, she is freaking AWESOME!
Winchester.Potter.Cullen Fan chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
Oh my god the feels. BLAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :'''''''(
midnightreunion chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Look at me, I'm rereading!
missoperaghost chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Hahaha talking to a calapillr xD
nightmarehunter676 chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
OHMYGOSH TOTALLY PHANGIRLING OVER HERE WHAT IS THIS LIFE SOMEONE SAVE ME RAMIN KARIMLOO WAS MENTIONED SOMEONE HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NO REALLY IM LOSING MY BREATH WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS FOR ONE OF MY PHANFICS WHY
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
annjalee.may1 chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
wow was so awesome
Dr. Joker chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
No Christine why! God right when Danielle finally realizes her loves her.
Dr. Joker chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I love Danielle she is such a bad-ass. I also love your humor, great job.
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
*Fangirl scream* You did a Roommates thing! Dude! You are awesome! I love this!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/13/2014
wow i dont know about anyone eles but i cryed for the last chapt
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
i dont know about anyone elas but i cried for the last chapters. you did an amazing job on this i loved it! oh the feels! T_T but to me i think you should have put in more of her "attacks" but i see how you really brought it out near the end im really liking how you were throwing in "lord death" in the end it was a nice touch. keep up the awesome work!
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
Wait, what was the explanation they gave her? That this was all a story? That's... a weird explanation. If you broke the fourth wall, I hope you're not just planning to lampshade it... and what is up with Death, anyway? He seems terrible irritable for someone who's screwing with a mortal for no reason.

I'm... confused. Here's to hoping the sequel clears things up.

I'm gonna go see if it's up already. If it ain't, you should write it.
Crow's-Plague chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
I have been a lover of Fanfics for a long time. Just recently I started reading Phanfics and thank goodness 'Melody of the Past' was one of the first I found! I could not put the story down! I just love your OC Danielle! I found myself laughing quite a bit when reading her dialogue, yes, it is easy to see her as a girl from our century. Her transition from one period to another was fun to read, all with new words from the 'future'. Her relationship with everyone was palpable and her relationship with Blaise was truly adorable! I found myself shedding quite a few tears over his tragic end. And don't get me started on Erik's reaction when Danielle was gone. Oh I can go on forever! But I think keeping this short and sweet will be best. XD I love this story! And I cannot wait to see your sequel, which I do hope (fingers crossed) is soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/17/2014