Reviews for Melody of the Past
Crow's-Plague chapter 33 . 3/7
I have been a lover of Fanfics for a long time. Just recently I started reading Phanfics and thank goodness 'Melody of the Past' was one of the first I found! I could not put the story down! I just love your OC Danielle! I found myself laughing quite a bit when reading her dialogue, yes, it is easy to see her as a girl from our century. Her transition from one period to another was fun to read, all with new words from the 'future'. Her relationship with everyone was palpable and her relationship with Blaise was truly adorable! I found myself shedding quite a few tears over his tragic end. And don't get me started on Erik's reaction when Danielle was gone. Oh I can go on forever! But I think keeping this short and sweet will be best. XD I love this story! And I cannot wait to see your sequel, which I do hope (fingers crossed) is soon!
this was amazing i wait 4 the next one
Penelope Zozes chapter 33 . 1/10
I can't wait for the sequel! You have such a gift of writing. You brought the characters to life so much I could just imagine swattin' Erik in the head myself when he acted like an idiot ( a lovable and adorable idiot) ;P Plz message me when you start the sequel plz. You rock ! :-3
Love Penelope
WillowsKnight chapter 32 . 1/3
P.P.S
I read that random "guest's" reviews...
Fuck that dude.
PPPS
I swear this is the last one and again I look forward to more. :)
WillowsKnight chapter 33 . 1/3
A beautiful story from an even more beautiful author. I love how you took the original POTO by the throat and bitch slapped it and made it into your own.
Now about your songs!
They are AMAZING! One of my favorites is the Sweet Soprano song in Chapter 26. You have a HUGE talent. I personally think that you should pursue this and become famous. The lyrics you have created have clawed there way into my soul. Only someone that is truly beautiful can create such beauty. I look forward to enjoying more of your work.
P.S. I was wondering if there was someway for someone to hear the songs you have created and if so how?
Your Obedient Friend
W.K.
;)
Saiya Tenirri chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Please hurry with the sequel! (Don't really, take your time. My inner self is impatient) but i really do want to read more! So please continue!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
Blaise...
redchicken888 chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
GOD I CAN'T STOP READING AND THE LIBRARY'S BOUT TO CLOSE BUT WHO CARES I WILL NOT STOP READING DIS AWSHOMENESS! !
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Damn, that's fucked up.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
OH NO! Will she go with Erik? Or with Raoul? THE WORLD SHALL FIND OUT NEXT!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
"Oh God, I'm flirting, Erik's going to Punjab someone for this." LOL! Someone's in trouble! OOOOH!
redchicken888 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
OH GOD Erik is SO CUTE! Aww, he got caught looking through her bag! And his face! His face must have been priceless! :DDDDDD So cute so cute so cuteeeeeee! I need to glomp him! *GLOMP*
redchicken888 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
NOUGH! You fell into the common trap that most writers who write for Phantom of the Opera do! MAKING THE CHARACTERS SING THE LINES FROM THE MOVIE! Grrr! :(

It is irrational! In real life it would never happen! Bleh! *coughs* This leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And I was just beginning to like Danielle.
redchicken888 chapter 33 . 12/27/2013
SEQUEEEEEEEEL!
Saiya tenirri chapter 33 . 12/21/2013
Please continue! I know it can't end like this! You are an amazing writer and i have to know what happens! Please continue! I am begging on my knees!