Reviews for Veiled Hatred
fly-away-free chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It was interesting. Fascinating. I liked it.
The Anime Crew chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
yeah...lucious...hm...*ponders*
McKenzie chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I agree with Casper.

This poem is very deep and I think that you are a wonderful poet and writer.I also love your Enemy should seriously consider becoming a professional writer,I'd buy any books you wrote(If I ever found out your true name)
Redrum chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Very well written. I'm thinking it could be from Draco or Harry's POV.
Plague of Angels chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
when i first read this on your site, i thought basically the same thing about it that i do right now. if it is, in fact, the dialogue of draco malfoy, then i think the one he is speaking to would be none other than lucius. i dont know, i could be wrong, and i probably am...but it seems fitting. "you say you love me, but do you even care? your touch says you don't, as you caress me bare." i get that feeling that it is lucius he is talking to right here, and i get again when he says, "blood is thicker than the rain." anyhoo, i think that this poem is brilliant and you are an amazing writer. keep up the great work.

jennifer
susie chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
hmmm. I don't know what's wrong with me.. but i thought it was the most natural thing that harry would say something like that about draco.. oh well... I loved it!
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
How DARE you call that romance? There is nothing romantic about it. NOTHING.
Pickle Princess chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
that was sooo good. Man Gyps, youre really talented. ::pouts:: I'm JEALOUS. anyway, I'm on my way to read the rest of your bazillion fics. You STARTED the HarrY Potter section? I knew youd started Herm/Draco, but you never said youd started the whole damn section! anyway, absolutly wonderful work, you should seriously consider writing as a career.
Haven chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Thanks for reviewing 'Tears' your more than welcome to put it on your site if you want. BTW, I'm Harpy (Natasha) in disguise! keep writing, and get enemy up and running again! PLEASE!
wow chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
That's very deep. U R a good writer!
devilz daughta chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
i love the poem/song thing... but there one thing i cant understand... whats with the ?

well thats really all i had to say besides 4 its really good and u write heaps kool stuff:)