Reviews for All Hallows Eve
luise chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
cool, really captures their spirit
Tara Laurel chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
This was a really fun story
Maxiekat chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Ha! Loved the ending - really cute story. And I inspired it? Wow. Thank you :)
Lucy chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I loved it! I love the boys in full hijinks mode. I also love them in full fight/threat mode, definitely a force to be reckoned with. And they so know it. Hell I even like Sofi, she definitely grows on you. And poor downtrodden Angel and Jerry, so perfect. But the best, as always, Bobby and Jack. Jack puffs up so much when he's with his brothers, they make him stronger, he's part of this force greater than himself and he's safe and he belongs, but then it's Jack in return who's always there with that one soft-spoken word, "Bobby," to keep Bobby from going too far. (It's why I read the slash, they balance each other, plus if I try to picture the perfect woman for either of them, without it being just another version of Sofi, I honestly can't.)
g chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Aw that sure was a fun read! Please write more in this fandom, I loved it!
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh dear the boys out on the streets for Halloween! Now that's scary! I'm glad I helped a little. :) (Believe me sticking to one story till I get to the end, couldn't do it, I have to take little breaks to write a short here or there or I'd never finish.)
rebelintheheart84 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
cant wait to see what happens next!
JbSimrinlover12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!:D
g chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh man you don't know how happy I am to see a new Four Brothers story! This is really interesting, and I cannot wait for you to post more! It's written very well, good plot, good characterization. The dialogue was just right, and the cussing was totally true to the movie. I really enjoyed this, please hurry with the next chapter!