Reviews for Of Changing Tides
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh, this was such a lovely short story! You've captured the essence of Lewis' storytelling and characters wonderfully. Cor's conversation with Aslan touched my heart and reminded me of the confidence we can take even when do not feel prepared... thank you!
dfghjkjhutfgrdhjk chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was so cute! :D
I love the idea of Corin/Lucy as well.
LuMezenga chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What? What was he going to do? I want a sequel so bad!
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
N'awwww, I feel for Cor, I really do. He inherited a brother, a father and a kingdom when all he was doing was trying to get to freedom.

I really enjoyed this; the broher ribbing each other, Cor and Aravis argueing, a little Aslan appearance. Can a one-shot get any better?

*HannaH*
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Aww! That's so cute! I do hope that Aravis forgave him. I'm sure she would and that she looked splendid in the dress.
Very nice writing style, and you portrayed Aslan excellently. :)
narnian chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
how romantic...
Grignard chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awesome! Another work for Aravis and Cor. There are so few written. You were very insightful in Aslan's thoughts. I especially liked the line "I do not follow time. Time follows me. I do not make feeble estimations and guesses. For I am the One who writes your story, not the one who merely observes it." This entire story has the same tone and characteristics as CS Lewis. You even have Cor, Corin, and Aravis' bickering down. A very nice touch on Cor discovering a blue dress similar to Lucy's when he woke. A very hopeful ending. Looking forward to future works from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww.. This was a sweet story I almost peed myself when I saw some of the things that Aslan said.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great story! Truly, Aslan's lines were mangificient. I needed a reminder that He is the One who writes time. I've been discouraged and found little perfection in myself in others. It helps to realize Who really is in charge.

Thanks for writing this. Aslan bless.
esquiggle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was amazing! I don't know why you were unhappy with it, if I could produce something half as good I'd be pleased.

All of Aslan's line were beautiful. I heard deep, wise, rumbling voice it my head as I read the story. His words flowed, and it was fantastic.

I love THAHB, and Shasta-or-Cor and Aravis in particular. Your story was a perfect mix of adorable relationships and inspiring wisdom, and I just want to keep gushing. Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
"Child," Aslan said gently, as if he had read his mind, "I do not follow time. Time follows me. I do not make feeble estimations and guesses. For I am the One who writes your story, not the one who merely observes it."

*faints*

That. Line. Was. PERFECTPERFECTPERFECT!

Actually most of Aslan's lines were wonderful. But that one in particular. I now want to quote it at a lot of Suspian fans...

And good Cor/Aravis is always a treat.
animezebra chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was really good. I especially loved Aslan's lines. Not only were they fitting for his character and for the situation, but it was something I actually needed to hear too. I know what Cor is feeling - knowing what your end goal is but being scared that you'll never be quite enough to get there. The advice Aslan gave him was comforting for me too :-) I know that might seem very weird, lol, but I wanted to share. :-)