Reviews for Damnation and Hellfire
lauren hedgehog chapter 20 . 9/27/2006
Another Wow! I think your writing is brilliant :-) I'm still on the 'oh my gosh' adreneline high from the all the action. :-)
CharonStyx chapter 20 . 10/6/2003
Hey there!

I just wanted to say that as a recent (as of two days ago) inductee into this fandom, your story is FANTASTIC!

It was obviously extremely well thought out, the characters (as far as I've seen them) are 'spot on', and it was dark without going over board.

Your use of grammar and structure is well done, and the plot is GREAT!

Thanks for writing such a gripping tale! I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
Colorado chapter 20 . 7/29/2002
You are a joy to read. You have captured the characters perfectly. I look forward to your next story!
Daurmith chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I gobbled this up when it first came and now that I find it here I found I had to read it again. From the first chapters, where the whole mood is set so satisfyingly, to the last action-packed chapters, and with all the many excellent characters and scenes in between, I had a blast reading this. Really.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 20 . 7/15/2002
Few writers can keep me reading for five hours and twenty chapters straight, but somehow, you always manage it. I'm off now to catch my breath...!