Reviews for Fifty Shades Full Circle
Irish chapter 162 . 4/21
Just finish the trilogy and super waiting for the next chapters. Been reading until 4am for the past days reading the chapters and still want to continue reading.
God bless
RNgirl chapter 162 . 3/29
I have read this multiple times and iits better than el James but when are you going to update this story?
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 3/19
i really, really wish you would continue. i totally love this story.
nkpetrowski chapter 162 . 2/25
Well, after reading this trilogy at least six times so far, it is the best out there. I will recommend this to everyone. It is the very best,very Hot,drama, some tears , lots of laughs. The kids in this story really are hilarious! Read this people. I just hope there is more to come!
When are we getting new chapters
When are we getting new chapters
Plase update. I love this story
Nicole chapter 162 . 1/19
Okay, this story has put me through so much! Just one thing after another. I'm pretty sad that it just kinda ends even after you saying that you would never leave it like that. I do hope everything is okay with you and that you will eventually come back and finish this story!
etoiledor66 chapter 162 . 1/19
Salut, quelques mots pour te dire que j'ai adoré ta fiction. C'était vraiment simpa de pour suivre cette histoire toute les Elaine's mais cela fait déjà plus d'un an que tu n'a rien publié. Dommage. J'espère tout de même que tu vas bien et si un jour te remprend l'envie d'écrire n'hésite pas à publier
When is the next chapter?
DodgerGurl chapter 162 . 1/14
Love this story just wondering if you'll ever finish it I hope so
jbernst1 chapter 162 . 1/8
Hi. Are you going to continue this story? I miss it
merls chapter 162 . 1/8
I've reread this story 2 or 3 times already, I was hoping this Christmas we would get a new chapter. Please come back!
Guest chapter 162 . 12/27/2016
Gr8 books so far luv the fact that ur writing is similar to the original books yet still so interesting i really hope u continue wit the story
Guest chapter 162 . 12/20/2016
Reviews are getting updated more often than the book?
10,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »