Reviews for Fifty Shades Full Circle
Guest chapter 63 . 1/4/2022
I have fallen in love with little Tommy. He breaks my heart.
white wolf chapter 162 . 12/25/2021
your stories are every good, please tell me that you are going you are going to finish this series at some point in time? It is too good not too, Thank you. 12-25-21
Denise Crawford chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
I really wish this was co pleted?! Wonderful, witty, entertaining take on their story!
Claudinha05 chapter 162 . 8/18/2021
noo! I need more. I just love this story...i want more...please, write more as soon as you can! wanna read more about it
llegacy chapter 162 . 8/13/2021
Please finish .. good story !
Susan chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
My second time reading trilogy. I enjoyed! The love Christian & Ana have for their family & each other is epic! I love how you portrayed their children! Book 3 seems unfinished..will u finish or at least write epilogue?
JoulesGrey chapter 162 . 7/1/2021
I love your story. I just hope that you decide to finish it someday.
AddictedToLoveStories chapter 162 . 6/30/2021
Wish there was more
Guest chapter 162 . 6/27/2021
I just finished reading the 3 stories in this trilogy, per a friend’s suggestion.

My over-all review is it was just me ok. This trilogy kept my interest through the first 2 stories, but by the time I got into Full Circle, I was starting to skim through it. I was truly getting sick of each day starting out with how hot Christian is, what color shirt, tie and suit he is wearing. Then, we have to read about how Ana fixed her hair, how much make-up she is wearing and what style and colors of each piece of clothing she picked out for the day. On top of that, we have to sit with them through each and every meal and read in detail about each and every morsel of food that goes into their mouths. This gets really old by the 3rd story! Too much!

Now for my feelings regarding the kids….Teddy is way to passive and agreeable all the time. Coming from a wealthy family, one would expect him to be a bit more selfish and rebellious. Grace, on the other hand, is the typical rich family entitled brat. Tommy is still too young and new to the family to make any waves. He is also scared of everything and oblivious to what is going on and what is expected of a rich entitled child of super wealthy parents. That is probably a good thing!

You know, you probably did your readers a favor by abandoning this story. BORING!
Guest chapter 162 . 6/25/2021
It is now time to wrap up this 3rd story of the trilogy. Maybe, write a new story with the children all grown and their youngest, Ella (Mouse), graduating high school and heading off to college. It could be titled: Fifty Shades Empty Nest. Ana and Christian finally able to enjoy life without the kids interrupting their sexual escapades! Christian steps aside and semi-retires letting Teddy take over the reins at GEH. Grace moving to LA to pursue an acting career. Tommy following in Dr Grace’s footsteps, to become a Pediatrician. Then, the family could grow even bigger with the arrival of grandchildren! Please hear all our pleas to finally write the epilogue and and put closure to this trilogy. The empty nest suggestion came to mind because I would love to see how you would portray an older Ana and Christian with older children and grandchildren. Could be interesting, yes?!
shellz71 chapter 162 . 6/26/2021
Update soon amazing story
GUEST chapter 129 . 6/24/2021
I'm liking this story, despite all of typos. But Grace (the kid, not the Dr.) is way too annoying. Real turn off to read. Way too much sex too. I'm skimming over those scenes.
Guest chapter 162 . 6/22/2021
I really enjoyed reading your Fifty trilogy. I loved the way you portrayed Ana & Christian's love for each other & their family. Loved the humor. I only wish you would complete it & make it truly a Complete Circle
Guest chapter 90 . 6/21/2021
Good God. Must we have sex in every chapter? We get it already.
Susan chapter 78 . 6/20/2021
How dense is Mia? Even if she didn't know of Christian's past with Elena, she knew Elena pushed Ana down the steps causing her to lose her baby..how could she buy her house? I can't believe Ana or Christian want to spend any time there...
10,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »