Reviews for Fifty Shades Full Circle
kkuliszwski chapter 44 . 5/6/2019
What a wonderful chapter! I'm so happy that Christian finally came home!
kkuliszwski chapter 25 . 5/4/2019
Great chapter and amazing storytelling of Christian and Anastasia Grey! Omg! Is Christian having a heart attack?
Quinn chapter 162 . 4/7/2019
You don’t “owe” us anything. But, what would be very much appreciated is a polite gesture, on your part, letting your loyal followers know whether you do or do not intend to finish this last story of your trilogy.
Steffi chapter 162 . 4/7/2019
Has anyone messaged this author to inquire as to why she hasn’t updated this story since Dec. 6, 2015? It is now 3 years and 4 months and counting. It appears out of character for her to just stop writing so abruptly. She made it clear in past author notes that this story is not complete until the epilogue is posted. As we all know, an epilogue has not been posted yet. Just wondering if anyone has received any feedback from this author.
brendablyn chapter 162 . 4/5/2019
Thank you for giving so much of your time to write this trilogy. I have enjoyed the unexpected twists and turns of the plot and the wonderful way you have developed and revealed your characters to us. I laughed and cried and very much identified with some of the joys and pain. You are very talented and there is a lot of feel in your writing. I just finished rereading, having read along when you were posting on a regular timetable and I loved your story just as much the second time. Good luck and don’t let the cranky commenters get to you.
Guest chapter 162 . 3/17/2019
Please keep going with this story - Love it!
kgreenbelt1 chapter 162 . 2/17/2019
hey great story is it finished or not
Guest chapter 162 . 2/14/2019
Where's the rest of this? ? ? ?
Guest chapter 152 . 2/13/2019
He's wearing a SUIT, not a SUITE. LOL
Guest chapter 149 . 2/13/2019
When you say "You're hands are warm," what you're saying is "You are hands are warm." It's YOUR!
Guest chapter 146 . 2/13/2019
Uh, you open a GATE, not a GAIT.
Guest chapter 138 . 2/13/2019
In your A/N above you state, "I WILL finish this. Promise." Well...?
Guest chapter 137 . 2/13/2019
You promised in the A/N above you would "hang with this until it's finished." Obviously, you didn't mean it.
Guest chapter 136 . 2/13/2019
This is my second reading of this fine story. Your A/N at the top of this page is interesting. You state "it won't be over until the epilogue is posted." Um, were you lying because all I see is Chapter 162, and the last time you posted was in 2015?! Honestly, I wish you'd pulled the story rather than leaving us hanging like this.
Guest chapter 131 . 2/13/2019