Reviews for Fifty Shades Full Circle
FiftyShadesofCatt chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well they certainly are hot and heavy for each other, and the making out just does not do! I'm glad you're continuing with this series, I know it's going to be an emotional one with the loss of Sam. And I would love to see a scene with those hot fuck me shoes! :) Hope there's another update soon!
Fefe3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
And so it begins, so thrilled for the first chapter of full circle. I checked my email all day yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with the alert. I'm looking forward to this journey.
elizabelladarcy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved this chapter!
SD130413 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
looking forward to this :D
Sharon Rudolph chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love the new chapter! Poor Ms. Bellows, she really should know who the bosses' wife is!
The Vampire Goddess chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Good Start! I hope they end up adopting like Grace and Carrick did!
Idcam chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loving the start to the third one.
Ljs117 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ok...read both versions. I thought your previous version was fine (I've read much more explicit here that's for sure). Having said that, nothing was lost in this edited version. Your writing/story stands for itself. Great job/great chapter. Can't wait to see what's in store for these folks!
Granger Danger 23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ohh poor Ana and Christian. I'm guess Sam was their soon to be third child but was lost in an accident at the party.
I really like where this is going so far.
Update soon
Nelly xD
Angela76 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well, ignore the part on my review on the other site that said I couldn't get this to open because it works fine now.

XOXO,
Ang

P.S. Still love the story! :D
Netzel chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Really enjoyed this! Thank you
atterbury chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awesome! See you over there! Still giggling over your unexpected departure from here :)) Liz
aelita48 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Mon Dieu j'ai cherchée l'histoire ce matin, heureusement que twc est là !
Je vais lire là-bas !