Reviews for Her New Goal
Dancing Tiger chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was really, really awesome. I'm going to get to every chapter, I promise I'm going to try. But for right now, I'm going to review this amazing prologue! You are honestly a talented writer. The introduction was nice, I loved how it started, because even though you didn't spell out word for word what was going on, but it was still really easy to understand the situation. I was immediatly in love with Rose's overall attitude, but I hated the fact her family had to die for her to join the task force. I was so sad when the girl died,but you write it all so well. I am thouroughly jealous, Your descriptions are so detailed, it makes the story truly amazing. I love it!
Deidramara chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Nice writing, if this goes the way it started keep it up, there's not enough ghostxOc's out there. Keep up the good work!
Crimson team chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Your right youtube helped you alot because im new to this website and reading all this MW2 storys made me want to play MW2 so ive played recently and i remember all the audio the story is 99.99% correct with the audio its funny its all really rose taking roachs place:)
flipnotes chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
So much action! I can't wait for the next chapter :D If I could make a suggestion, can you make the paragraphs less thick? I keep skipping lines by accident and losing my place.
flipnotes chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Tsk tsk tsk Rose. And making a scrapbook about your grandma might make thinks a little better :) Remembering the good times with her, putting in pictures of her youth days.
flipnotes chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Oh, Rose, you bad girl! All these feels :( Be strong!
flipnotes chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I've never seen Ghost's actual face. Just pictures of it revealing his mouth and nose cuz he was smoking xD In 007 I use to love sniping! In Black Ops not so much...
flipnotes chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I've never played MW2, but I hear a lot about Soap and Ghost. I'm gonna keep reading :)
Sanguin19 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
i'm liking the story so far :)
Sanguin19 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
cant wait to read more :)
FuruCorn123 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
...AWESOME! I cant believe your writingmanship! (Thats not even a word...) I wish I would be more like you, but I'm only 14.
HarbingerKismet chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hang in there!

Great story so far. The only thing I would offer as suggestion is to take your time with Rose's stages of grief concerning losing her family.

Since you mention OC's, I'm just gonna say why not do as many as you want! XD Okay, that might be overboard, but one thing I love about Modern Warfare fanfics is how many side characters there are running around with you in the MW games. Even though technically Roach is a character, he's almost practically an OC since he's pretty much a blank slate, for example. There's lots of opportunities for OC's for your story, I think, so long as you actually want them there.

Keep it up. Looking forward to the next chapters.

HK
Sanguin19 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I loved it :) and sorry to hear of your troubles hun i hope everything works out for you
MiseryHatred chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love the emotions that Rose portrays when she discovers Makarov and his team murder the innocent people at Zakhaev Int. Airport. It really serves as a nice backstory for this character joining the 141. Cheers!
CrazyVito11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it, Good Prologue. This is getting interesting!