Reviews for A reporter's regrets
Izzi89 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I liked the idea of Robots programmed with human characters, innovative indeed.. Though i found this story somewhat hard to read, mostly since i'd been having so much trouble figuring out which 'bot was saying what.. I think you got the symbols confused somewhere, and it made me all the more confused myself..

The Pokemon idea was real funny.. but what i especially liked was Engie's workstation, and i don't know why :P
toeki chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i post the review for chapter 5 here, because i already posted one for all other chapters and am not allowed to leave a second one.
prs reaction to the fail of their plan was amusing, especially this sentence:
"The fact that, while they were on their way back, PR completely ignored a swarm of roaches building a monolith, a skyscraper that folded into itself like an Escher painting or the posters announcing an Elvis comeback concert, was another hint, that something was maybe slightly off with their teammate"

i love how they finally get their picture, just to loose it again. and the surprising turn at captains base and the headline pr creates are wonderful :)

"Ahem! ... This is PR for RAD-News! Just now we got reports about an attack on the base of zee Captain! It seems an apparently harmless goldfish in the care of his minions has decided to reenact evolution and go dinosaur on their sorry butts. As we close in on the scene we hear gunshots and curses. Now we wonder what Pilot was feeding it. And the answer is obviously: Not enough!

what kind of pokemon was it? im not up to date on pokemon verse because i stopped watching the series when i was 13 (which was over 10 years ago...)
toeki chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
captains choice of mailbox, and using ups guy as deus ex machina to save the plan is genious:)
i laughed so hard about the reasons to disqualify the minions, and giving photoshop the ravioli can.
your theory of how captain eats is very interesting. i shall believe in it from now on, too
toeki chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
i love the description of pilot climbing the stairs, and how he normally imitates a plane while doing so.
and the burial of the "pokemon" is a realy cool idea.

ill have some fun quoting my fav sentences now:
"When Captain finally returned to his headquarters, Snippy had just arrived at 'Zooming Ardvark', mayor killing intent and a serious headache."
"Only a stern gaze from Captain prevented not one but two grizzly murders at this point."

snippys reaction to the photo contest paper made me laugh.
toeki chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
their reactions to engies collection of old electronic parts is so ..XD XD
and the part with the magnet and being confused for pokemon by pilot.. i laughed so much throughout this chapter.
toeki chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
this. was amazing. and hilarous. and creative. illreview the other chapters separately when im able to say intelligent things again.
Sol4rpleXus chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Write that scene! Do it! :D:D:D I wanna see action!
temarcia chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
I couldn't believe that drones actually did it. : D Well, almost. xD I loved the ending so much. It was a magikarp that evolved into gyarados, wasn't it? xD
Your fic would be a perfect material for a episode (if RA were a TV-show). It's like the never-ending pursuit of Captain's secrets. We all know, that poor drones are not meant to succeed, but it's still fun to watch them trying. xD I really find the idea of those characters brilliant!
DomesticHeart chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Oh, I was worried about poor Cammy for a bit there. xD
Ah well... lovely chapter, very readable, and no noticeable typos! Excellent!
DomesticHeart chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Okay, now i'm seriously hooked on this. At first I was kinda half into it, more like a "Read for giggles" sort of thing, but now it's got some built up suspense and ominous music!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh, and that little theorem about Captain getting sustenance by dropping the food in Zee Mug where it is dissolved and stuff- it's great. I'm just gonna go off and share this with my fellow RA fans. I'm sure they'll love it too!
temarcia chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Nice chapter. I'm glad, that you continue this brilliant story. You're drones-characters are fun and I came to like them. Also, you wrote RA characters very good (it's kinda pity, you didn't do much descriptions of how they were acting while speaking). Anyway, that was a funny read, and your theory about eating was rather believable. xD
Keep it up!
poroto chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I couldn't stop chuckling all along while reading this! I love how you wrote Pilot, it fits him soooo perfectly!
temarcia chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
OMG, I love it so much! This story is so awesome! The 3rd chapter was hilarious! I was laughing all along. Thanks for posting this and please, continue. Can't wait to see what's next!
DomesticHeart chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I just choked through a tremendous amount of laughter on that last part.
Ehehehehee-hackhackajsfhagdhgfadfa!

Keep on writing the funny stuff. I might die but...oh well!
DomesticHeart chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Oh my gosh. By the luck of zee Most Glorious Governor, that was hilarious!
The Pokemon references. Oh my GOSH. Just so much hilarious stuff you've got going on here, it's almost short-circuiting my brain! Ehehehehe!