Reviews for Not A Man, Not Ever A Woman
Carmen Hyne chapter 3 . 2/20
Wow. I'll never get used to the sheer depths of bigotry and ignorance that some people display. Apparently, there is no such thing as deviations from heterosexual/heteronormal behaviors in this world, and the idea that such a thing exist is just wrong. I am furious.

I'm moving on.

Right, so this chapter. I really want to know what Jacob and Edward were talking about. I like Bella. He didn’t come across as very likeable in the previous chapter, but here he’s actually decent. If you ever get around to writing that one-shot about him and Edward, I’d love to read it. It sounds interesting. Leah is wonderful, and I love how she’s becoming less formal with her wording. She’s grown quite a bit throughout this chapter.
the1andlonely chapter 3 . 2/19
Amazeballsmuch literary technique. Wow. Looking forward to the next! Tho i know what happens RIAO. Somewhat at least. #rlfrenprivilege
brankel1 chapter 3 . 2/18
Excellent.
Firefly-class chapter 3 . 2/18
It's been a long time. Never thought you were going to update this story.
Good update. Leah was willing to do a lot just to maintain Jacob's friendship . Leah maybe learning the secret sooner than later now than she can smell Edwards sweet scent. Did Jacob notice that as well?
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 2/18
Welcome back! And such a fun chapter to read! Leah actually forgiving Sam because of his 'secret' with Jacob. Haha! Well our dear girl might be confused and sooo unaware of his wolf boy's longings, but she is no bigot. Love how she misses the lovesick looks of Jacob, and loooove the wolf boy who is sooo hopelessly in love with his best friend.

And your Bella never fails to crack me up! Who would have thought, a Bella-Edward slash pairing. Such a gem!

Glad to know that Leah will also turn into a she-wolf.. I dodn't even realize (or remember) that this is a shape-shifter fic. Hope to see your updates a lot more. :)
sentinel10 chapter 3 . 2/17
I loved this chapter! As you know I've loved this story from the beginning! It's the most original, humorous, and surprisingly heart warming story! I love that no one is perfect! That Leah isn't a beautiful hot girl that just happens to be Jacobs best friend! Their friendship has so many dimensions and is so dynamic it's just... Gah! It's amazing!

Also, thanks for the preview! I can't wait for the next taste of Blackwater! You are truly the best!
RUNOS SISTER chapter 3 . 2/16
So she is going to shift! Is she going to become more confident and see herself in a more feminine light as well? I really hope she gets a happy ending of some sort!
what chapter 3 . 2/16
This shit is TERRIBLE! The weird off base storyline is TERRIBLE, your writing style is TERRIBLE, you having no clue how to transition without using a million breaks after every few paragraphs is TERRIBLE, your use of parentheses dashes and excessive commas if TERRIBLE, you narrating recaps of scenes instead of writing them out is TERRIBLE, everything about this is TERRIBLE and wierd. The way you write is so stupid and corny you can't understand most of it or it is just stupid and the slang is laughable. Leah is immature, irrational, and annoying. If Bella is a boy why is Edward with 'him'? How does he not know? That is fucked up and gross. A little 'just so you know', Leah would in no way look like a man but a slim, fit curvacious woman. Your reasoning is stupid and wrong. If she was such a man she would have been the same size as they are as a human and a wolf but she is way smaller and not even close to being as strong, you know like men and women of all species. And what the fuck with Bella being a guy but looking just like a girl? You're jsust a talentless freak it seems or had one really fucked up idea with poor delivery. I just started reading twilight fanfiction recently but this by far the the worst and will stay that way probably.
Geneu chapter 3 . 2/16
Ah, long waiting, long chapter as reward and a slap in the face kind of (not really) ending... Onto the hibernation, until the next chapter! :D Also, angst-ridden snail, despite all angst, was too cute in my mind.
And congratulations about your last year. And though I didn't really used to scrawny Jacob, your new story looks freaking promising. And awesome. Can't wait!
Carmen Hyne chapter 2 . 2/13
I'm looking over my alert list, and am wondering if you're planning on updating this anytime this year? I'm kind of missing it... This is probably one of the fics I missed most to read.
me chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Loved it very original
Guest
None of your rant makes any sense.
"If the guys are hot and got hotter because they phased Leah would as well"

ABC logic fail what looks good on a guy wouldn't necesarily look good on a woman and vice versa

"Not being able to have kids has nothing to do with a woman’s physical appearance"

Not in real life obviously, but in the books turning wolf cost Leah the ability to conceive. I happen to like the authors theory on why that is, its certainly a better theory than your fallacious argument.

"When Leah phases you need to have her change and be a hottie"

Well i'm sure the author wont be able to resist such a well thought out argument.

"imprints don’t feel the pull"

You like being wrong dont you.

"Then maybe this might be a good story and not weird"

Thats your subjective opinion and you've already proven you have no taste.

Frankly you come across as a person who wants a mary sue Leah, and there's plenty of those for you to read so maybe this story is not for you.

To the author keep writing and dont let the baseless ranting put you off.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Jacob is a hoot! I like the way he expresses himself, shows his age but also how tender hearted your Jacob is. I hope everything will be alright eventually. Since Bella is not what she's supposed to be, there will be no Nessie, so no imprint.
So, will you write the next chapter right away? There's going to be 20 or more reviews as I observe. ;D
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Lovely! I feel the heartache and frustrations of Leah. The incidence of the sundress (before Jacob) is so poignant. But your Jacob is such ray of sunshine. He's like a cuddly stuff toy ready to be hugged; and he definitely is the exact balm that Leah needed.
Hahaha! I like the twist in Bella Swan's persona. I'm wondering though if Bella is bisexual or gay? Am pretty mixed up with her inuendos from the next chapter.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
OH MY GOD, I CHOKED ON MY CEREAL.
(You run a blog, don't you?)
This chapter was fantastic. The sad stuff broke my heart, but the funny stuff killed me. You're such a unique writer. If you truly were my mother-in-law, I wouldn't mind.
I just about died at these bits:
"'You're burning up! And not even in a Jonas Brothers kinda way.'"
"Legs? Muscled. Pecs? Muscled. Abs? Muscled. Ass? I cop a feel. Fucking *perky*."
"I personally supported the 'Sells Kinky Quileute Orgy Photos for Cash' line of thought."
This story is so fresh and cool and, albeit, strange, but it also has tons of heart and I love that. You can tell a good story without making it sound tedious because the writing has so many dynamics. It's got caps and bolds and italics and I've gotta admit that this is probably my dream story. It's about time someone decided to be this fearless (and also very intellectual; your author's notes dig so deep it's crazy) with their writing, and I'm glad it's you. Fantastic job once again. Update as soon as you can, omg.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is a love story for the new age.

I love Leah, I love Jacob, I love tacos, I love the weirdness (!), I love how enthusiastic Jacob is, I love how real Leah is, and for some reason, I even love Bella being a man. It's weird, but it's a cool kind of weird. I love your originality and how comfortable you are with your writing. Hell, I love you. This is fricking astounding.