Reviews for Not A Man, Not Ever A Woman
what chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
This shit is TERRIBLE! The weird off base storyline is TERRIBLE, your writing style is TERRIBLE, you having no clue how to transition without using a million breaks after every few paragraphs is TERRIBLE, your use of parentheses dashes and excessive commas if TERRIBLE, you narrating recaps of scenes instead of writing them out is TERRIBLE, everything about this is TERRIBLE and wierd. The way you write is so stupid and corny you can't understand most of it or it is just stupid and the slang is laughable. Leah is immature, irrational, and annoying. If Bella is a boy why is Edward with 'him'? How does he not know? That is fucked up and gross. A little 'just so you know', Leah would in no way look like a man but a slim, fit curvacious woman. Your reasoning is stupid and wrong. If she was such a man she would have been the same size as they are as a human and a wolf but she is way smaller and not even close to being as strong, you know like men and women of all species. And what the fuck with Bella being a guy but looking just like a girl? You're jsust a talentless freak it seems or had one really fucked up idea with poor delivery. I just started reading twilight fanfiction recently but this by far the the worst and will stay that way probably.
Geneu chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Ah, long waiting, long chapter as reward and a slap in the face kind of (not really) ending... Onto the hibernation, until the next chapter! :D Also, angst-ridden snail, despite all angst, was too cute in my mind.
And congratulations about your last year. And though I didn't really used to scrawny Jacob, your new story looks freaking promising. And awesome. Can't wait!
karmenhyne chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I'm looking over my alert list, and am wondering if you're planning on updating this anytime this year? I'm kind of missing it... This is probably one of the fics I missed most to read.
me chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Loved it very original
None of your rant makes any sense.
"If the guys are hot and got hotter because they phased Leah would as well"

ABC logic fail what looks good on a guy wouldn't necesarily look good on a woman and vice versa

"Not being able to have kids has nothing to do with a woman’s physical appearance"

Not in real life obviously, but in the books turning wolf cost Leah the ability to conceive. I happen to like the authors theory on why that is, its certainly a better theory than your fallacious argument.

"When Leah phases you need to have her change and be a hottie"

Well i'm sure the author wont be able to resist such a well thought out argument.

"imprints don’t feel the pull"

You like being wrong dont you.

"Then maybe this might be a good story and not weird"

Thats your subjective opinion and you've already proven you have no taste.

Frankly you come across as a person who wants a mary sue Leah, and there's plenty of those for you to read so maybe this story is not for you.

To the author keep writing and dont let the baseless ranting put you off.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Jacob is a hoot! I like the way he expresses himself, shows his age but also how tender hearted your Jacob is. I hope everything will be alright eventually. Since Bella is not what she's supposed to be, there will be no Nessie, so no imprint.
So, will you write the next chapter right away? There's going to be 20 or more reviews as I observe. ;D
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Lovely! I feel the heartache and frustrations of Leah. The incidence of the sundress (before Jacob) is so poignant. But your Jacob is such ray of sunshine. He's like a cuddly stuff toy ready to be hugged; and he definitely is the exact balm that Leah needed.
Hahaha! I like the twist in Bella Swan's persona. I'm wondering though if Bella is bisexual or gay? Am pretty mixed up with her inuendos from the next chapter.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
(You run a blog, don't you?)
This chapter was fantastic. The sad stuff broke my heart, but the funny stuff killed me. You're such a unique writer. If you truly were my mother-in-law, I wouldn't mind.
I just about died at these bits:
"'You're burning up! And not even in a Jonas Brothers kinda way.'"
"Legs? Muscled. Pecs? Muscled. Abs? Muscled. Ass? I cop a feel. Fucking *perky*."
"I personally supported the 'Sells Kinky Quileute Orgy Photos for Cash' line of thought."
This story is so fresh and cool and, albeit, strange, but it also has tons of heart and I love that. You can tell a good story without making it sound tedious because the writing has so many dynamics. It's got caps and bolds and italics and I've gotta admit that this is probably my dream story. It's about time someone decided to be this fearless (and also very intellectual; your author's notes dig so deep it's crazy) with their writing, and I'm glad it's you. Fantastic job once again. Update as soon as you can, omg.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is a love story for the new age.

I love Leah, I love Jacob, I love tacos, I love the weirdness (!), I love how enthusiastic Jacob is, I love how real Leah is, and for some reason, I even love Bella being a man. It's weird, but it's a cool kind of weird. I love your originality and how comfortable you are with your writing. Hell, I love you. This is fricking astounding.
Firefly-class chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This was really different from the first chapter . I hope Leah phases so Jacob could finally let her into his new world.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
What the fuck is this shit? Why the hell does Leah look like a man. If the guys are hot and got hotter because they phased Leah would as well so what the fuck are you talking about. Not being able to have kids has nothing to do with a woman’s physical appearance and is ignorant as hell. She’s above avg. in height and phased her size is huge, but like half the size as theirs so that further proves she’s not exactly like them and is all woman, curves, hair, everything.
Bella being a guy is weird as hell, like the rest of this story, but I don’t like the bitch so I don’ really care. Why are they calling people Kuzco what the hell is that supposed to mean? “And not even in a Jonas Brothers kinda way." You sound you're? “Guh, so many frowney faces.” What?
The Bella liking Leah and Jacb being mad is a good twist and I like it and Jacob’s possessiveness of Leah, but this shit is just weird and just, no. When Leah phases you need to have her change and be a hottie and stop with the she looks like a man and maybe have Emily look like one the bitch deserves it and is no fucking saint and could have made him her friend or brother imprints don’t feel the pull. Her face being fucked up isn’t an excuse the bitch is a home wrecker period. Once she rejected Sam he would have been hurt but his feelings would have returned for Leah because Emily didn’t pick him as her lover fyi. Then maybe this might be a good story and not weird. Also use italics to emphasize something, enough with the CAPS.
Geneu chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Still awesome :D
I just hope that next update will be sooner :)
sentinel10 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Urgh... Loved this chapter. I could read your stories all day long. Hahah the way you described Bella had me rolling around on the floor. Ps I can totally see Edward Cullen as a girl. That beautiful bronze hair. Hhahaha.

No but really, the originality of this story is amazing. I can't wait to see what awesome twists and turns you have in store for us.

Love hearts!

RUNOS SISTER chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Interesting but very good. Is Leah gonna shift? Maybe the werewolf gene made her seem more masculine and after she shifts it eases up? Kinda like a way to protect the werewolf line because she would seem masculine and that would reduce the likeliness of her being taken or raped because she seemed beautiful? Update soon!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Fantastic job.
fluffers chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I liiike it. Prema would be proud! You managed to make me like Jacob in this one, which is saying something. Aand Leah's very sympathetic. Well done dahling!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »