Reviews for Ghost in the Dauntless
Milkandchocolate chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hahaha I imagine this as an anime XD. This is really funny specially Schtolteheim Reinbach wearing a make up. I love it.
TTRL91 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god! that was totally epic! i knew it was Reinbach! it was so funny! good job! ;)
Grammamerican chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Your grammar needs some work. I take it that English isn't your first language? At any rate, this was a pretty decent story. If you improve your grammar, I'd like to see a rewrite.
ca99oline chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great great great! I love this! Muahahaha... XD
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was a reasonably humorous Suikoden IV and you've portrayed it decently enough.
MagicMissile chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
At first I thought it was the bartender Louise. Gee, I did not expect that one. Good read and your omake surely got me rolling.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very funny and that's a nice twist at the end!
All hail the narcissists! I was going to guess that the ghost was someone pulling a prank, but using Renbach was so clever. Well, the ship was built in Obel's dark cave, and pretty much empty before the army took it. It wouldn't be surprising if there's a ghost or two...*evil smirk*

And no, you have twice my humor sense, and all your stories are original enough (we already have a boatload of angsts).

I thought you might want this, it's for the first paragraph only.

After some tiring works and schedules, Lazlo, the leader of 'Crusaders', (was) ready to heading to his room

for having-to have
a short break before (going) back to his duty. Being a leader wasn't easy at all, even more due to his age, which still lack(ing) in experience

and eye of world-unsure what you meant here, but could be 'in the eye of the world' or 'and eye for the world' depending to your intention.

As usual, before he entered his room, he would always check on the comment box, which (was) located right before his room. It's full as always, from necessary to unnecessary ones. Sometimes, he could even found garbage in there. Perhaps, some people thought it as a multi-purposed box.

He opened it and took everything out from the box. There was-were
a lot, with different kind of papers and shapes. There was-were
some letters with envelope, yet some with torn paper piece(s).
And there were also some with good hand writing, some were normal, and the rest with inhuman hand writings.-you can use 'handwriting'

But, whatever they looked like, he must to read them all, and reply it-them
properly. He brought them all to his room.-can also be 'brought all of them to his room.'
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ha ha ha, that's a very good one.
Yami no Majou077 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
It's quite funny. Another good job girl!
My only question is the last part of the story...who is that,the one millay saw? Is it a real ghost? Then that is scary...
At the very first i thought that is lazlo's mother...
muppethands chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ah, stop saying you lack in humor, your fics are hilarious! You have the craziest ideas, it's wonderful. I really liked Jewel teasing Millay, and the conversations with Ted and Aldo.

Aww, Ted and Lazlo are buddies