Reviews for A Helping Hand

uta
Enemotou chapter 15 . 4/11
Author-san daisuki
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Tokiya WHYYYYYY and OMG that chapter with otoya in he bathroom in the stall with shou SCORE
saramiko chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Hm...that's interesting. I can see how you're setting up for the next chapters! I wonder how Starish will accept what Tokiya did?

Oh, and I know I put it in my other review, but more ShouxOtoya! XDD
Livi Secrets chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
I always enjoy reading your latest chapters. keep at it! I'll definitely PM you with a character entree. bye! -
saramiko chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
I'm glad it seems like Tokiya's going to have consequences to his actions.

Poor Shou...I'm glad Hyuuga-sensei drove them to the hospital and that Shou woke up!

I really do like this pairing - this is the first story I've seen with this pair, so if you could write another Syo x Otoya story? A lot of people are pairing Ai with Shou and...I don't know...it just doesn't work for me ;;;;.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I dislike the Tokiya in this story :( I have a total Syo bias so his attitude really just pisses me off. Anyway, this is a good story so far. :)
HyperxSuperxLover chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
YAY, Syo is alright, thank god! Very cute and nice pace, although maybe a bit more detail was needed during the reunion scene to make it not seem quite so suddenly slightly cheesy (unless that was what you were going for) Otherwise though, you have a great plot and I look forward to the development of said plot (p.s a pairing I would like to see is AixSyo please, thanks)
EdwardElricsFan4Ever chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
what a wonderful chapter! ;w; im excited for the next one and i wish you the best of luck in getting a job :3 a pairing i would like to see is AixSyo
Lord.Jenny chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Yaaaay shou's ok! :D yeaaa Tokiya suck it! xD can't wait for the next chapter! I think the next fic should be Cecil/Shou.
pandalilsis821 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! yay ren!
SaikaTattara chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I can't wait for yr next chapter! XD I really like this story, it made me cry TTvTT Looking forward to yr next chapter ;3
SaikaTattara chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
I like the pair you've choosen XD Somehow they look so cute ()I'm looking forward to more of your fanfics! w P.S. I agree, if I own utapri, Nanami wouldn't have existed X3
Jester.Musica chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
And Cecil shows up...
Oomaki-chan chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
NO SYO! DONT DIE! TTTT

And now that that's out of my system, I am really confused right now. Normally, I think Tokiya's an ok guy, and Ren is a huge bastard. But then I read this, and now Tokiya's an ass hole, and the bastards not half-bad... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!

Aslp, don't worry about taking a while. It's been forever since I updated my stuff. XP